chapter 4

Sorry the last one was short I was sleepy,anyway I'll make this one longer ;hope you like it.-k.d.
She got to a window and she stared in side of it.It looked way much better than people have described.She got to the back door of the ballroom which is were she is and turned the knob slowly and *click* it opened.With a sigh of relief she opened it all the way , got in and closed the door behind her .She looked around it was dark but with the light of the moon it was just right .
She looked around just in case someone was coming ,and then started dancing ;her dreams finally came true she is dancing in a big ballroom and just any ballroom the castle's ballroom.She danced for a while until she heard someone coming .She froze not knowing what to do,she turned around about to hide when someone touched her shoulder.She was quick to scream but the hand on her shoulder covered her hand and put their other hand around her waist so she wouldn't escape.
Whoever turned her around to face them ,and it so happened to be the prince and that made her want to scream even more."shhhh its ok don't scream ok, I will take my hand off of you and you won't scream ok"he said Layla nodded a yes.
So he took his hands off of her ,and she didn't scream which was good."um...I'm James , Prince James " James said "I know ,but please don't tell anyone that I snuck out and came here and that I broke in please I will do anything please"Layla said pleading"hey it's ok I won't right now but-" he was cut off short by a voice saying "hello?"."hide!" he said ,so she quickly went and hid .
Right when the owner of the voice came she had hidden, perfect timing.The king being the one who was coming came and spoke to the prince about how he heard someone scream but the prince denied it and said that he was hearing things.He's father agreed and laughter it out and said that he should go to sleep it's getting late and James too .James just nodded a yes , and when he's dad turned the corner to go to bed was when he whispered softly "ok you can come out now". (me at Larry)
She came out of her hiding place."you need to leave now or someone else will find you and it won't be me"James said"yes ok but how did you know I was here ?"Layla said "because I heard the door click when I was passing by from the kitchen, you know you're a really good dancer "he said "hey you watched me!that's embarrassing "she said with a pouty face"aww you're cute .... uh I mean uh ya we will talk about this tomorrow at the party"he said . She had a smug for on but aside from that she said "um I'm low class I can't come" " then your invited with my permission, here I'll write something down so you can come ; here"he said while handing her a piece of paper he had written on."um I don't think so I don't fit in with them maybe some other time"she said with disappointment "hey it's ok it doesn't matter there would be tons of girls so they wouldn't pay attention to that , come on it's so we can talk ok" he said trying to get her to come.
"Ok ,I'll come but only so we can talk about tonight "she reassured " perfect then ,only talking about tonight then no more " he said with excitement.He likes her , he felt like love at first sight ;he wanted her to come so he can get her to become friends with him.Thats when he noticed he never asked for her name , she was about to go ahead and leave when he stopped her. " Hey ,I never got your name?" "Oh silly me , it's Layla "she said "Layla"he whispered to himself,but she still heard and she loved the way he said her name. "Ok then tomorrow afternoon, same place ?" Layla asked " yes , but meet me on the garden were you came from and bring the paper with you it's so you can get in "he said . She just nodded.
And with that she turned around and went to go home .He , when she left stood there starstruck with what happened.He just had talked with the most amazing woman in the world , he felt embarrassed by calling cute 'what if she doesn't even like me ' he thought and then went to go to bed.When she got back home she looked at herself in the mirror, she looked terrible she concluded, but she didn't believe that she just talked to the prince;she just replayed everything that had happened in her head.On to were she embarrassed her self by dancing, to breaking in, almost getting caught by the king,to wearing her father's pants and braces,to getting invited to the royal party,to when he called her cute 'but he doesn't like me she thought',but also to were she realized she likes the prince 'but who doesn't she asked her self'.It all came crashing down all at once .She had too many things going on in her head but only if she knew he did too.
Aaaaa ok I'm calm it's so long ,anyway hope you enjoy it it's really long to make up for yesterday's chapter ;hope you have a nice day.-k.d.