chapter 14

Ok so here it goes it's going to be Layla's point of view then James's ,hope you like it.-k d.

Layla arrive in 'Hallton'.In the front gates of a castle there were the king and queen from there live.She gets off with her stuff and decided to ask the man in front to the gates if she were to be expected there or not.After that he asked for her name then after confirming she was to be, he grabbed her stuff and led her to threw the gates and then threw the front door.She went in and stayed there and waited for someone to come and tell her what to do.Then a person went ahead took her small bag and
suggested to follow him.She did and they reached a small room at the other side of the castle.They got there and he put her small bag on her bed and stored aside,and then shortly after the rulers then came and started talking" Layla..you are to be a servant here ,clean,wash and other duties (lol duties, I'm so childish) around the castle or outside,you ate to obey any command you are given by me,my wife,or my son; you'll learn later more about your job" he then stopped speaking and left with his wife,as quite as that.

It was obvious now that she'll be working for them.Now time to settle in her new "home".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He then arrived at 'Stringer' were his boarding school will be.He hated it he hated every last bit of it,now if he were in a different position he would like it but he isn't so he hates it.He doesn't like it he's sad he was taken away from the one he loves the most, he's also angered that his parents were the ones to separate him.But at last he had to go so he got there someone took his bag and he was escorted to the front desk.When he got there he gave all of his information and got to his room.(I think that's how boarding schools are ) When he got there he was happy he didn't have a roommate,and quite frankly didn't want one so that was good.He got set for his new "home"

Ok so absolute shit,I think that's good a cliffhanger ya ok..will so sorry but school is shit so ya I couldn't update but here I am and done soya I hope you like it really ,and I know it's short like what's the wait for not worth it but I tried so ya have a nice day.-k.d.