Bed Sheets

Thank god that it was Ella and Jake's date night because Calum was horny as fuck.

The moment he stepped through the apartment door from his night shift, I had gone to greet him, smiling. He looked so relieved to see me and before I could even say hi, he had pulled me in for a kiss. "Hello to you too." I murmured, pulling back a little but Calum kept his hands firmly locked behind my back. "Holding me hostage?"

"Can we fuck?" He asked and I snorted.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." He kissed me again as I pulled him back to our bedroom and pinned him against the wall just inside our room. Calum kissed down my neck as I unbuckled his belt, pulling it through the loops.

"I had a hard day at work." He murmured, tugging at the hem of my shirt. Lifting my arms for him, Calum slipped it over my head easily and tossed it across the room before putting his hands back on my hips.

"What happened?" I whispered, shivering a little as I pulled my hair down from my ponytail.

"I kind of don't want to talk about it. I just want to hear you scream my name." He said, moving his hands down to my ass. "You're still on the pill right?"

"Yup." Damn.. where was this going?

"Thank god. I don't want to use a damn condom today. I want to feel you." He said biting at my collarbone. My breathing quickened.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Please?" He was using his big pleading eyes and I smiled a little. "You can say no but.. It was a long day, I got really frustrated this afternoon and I would really like to pound all of my anger into you." Hearing him talk like that made me giddy.

"Well fuck.. I can't say no to that." I whispered pushing him up off my shoulder so I could kiss him.

"I love you." He replied before moving us away from the wall I had pinned him against. I felt his hands move to my thighs before he whispered,"Jump." And I did so. It always amazed me that he could catch me without even looking. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I tugged on his hair a little, knowing how much he liked that. "No foreplay tonight babe okay?" He said, setting me down on the bed.

"How come?"

"Because I just want to fuck you."

"Hmm, getting straight to the point?" I said, pushing off my pants.

"I'll make it up to you later."

"Fine, hurry up and take off your pants then." Calum grinned, responding to my command faster than I thought he would. "Are those the shorts I bought you?" I asked as he began to push down on the waistband. Calum glanced down.

"Why are we discussing underwear?" I laughed as he dropped the briefs and climbed onto the bed.

"So there's no chance of me topping is there?" I asked as he pinned my arms to the bed.

"Not tonight babe." He murmured, letting go of my arm only long enough to align himself up with me. "Tomorrow. You know how much I love seeing you on top of me." He winked and I would have laughed except he sank his full length into me and I gasped instead. "You good?" How many times had we had sex now? Why was I always surprised when he put his dick inside of me?

"Fine." I murmured. "I thought you said you were angry?"

"I don't want to hurt you." He was moving slowly, keeping eye contact with me. God he was so hot... Idiot. I knew what he was doing.

"Shut up and fuck me." I replied beginning to feel a tingling sensation in my lower abdomen. Calum kissed me lightly before picking up his pace. There was a slight burning sensation that was quickly replaced with pleasure. Whoever said that having sex with a condom on felt just as good without one was lying. On the occasions Calum and I dared to go skin to skin, it always felt way better.