(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

On the drive home, we had been silent. I couldn't look at him. He said we would talk when we got home. Was he mad? He didn't look mad. When we reached the apartment complex, the two of us stepped out of the car. Calum locked it behind us before taking my hand and leading me up the stairs to our floor. The lights were on in the living room but I didn't see Jake or Ella anywhere.

I started to walk towards our room and Calum followed after me. As soon as he closed the bedroom door behind him, he walked over and kissed me, his hands cupping my face. "You're not mad?" I asked in a pathetic voice. Calum frowned.

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

"You didn't talk to me in the car!" I wailed.

"You were distraught! I thought it was the hormones and you would talk if you wanted to. I didn't want to push it."

"Well you not talking made me more distraught!" Surprisingly, he laughed. "Stop it. you should hate me." I complained.

"I could never hate you."

"I've been pregnant for almost three months. I should have told you right away Calum! I didn't know you were going to propose tonight and I ruined it by crying. Well, most people do cry but I cried because I was stressed out and i kept thinking about how my parents would react and how you would react.."

"How I would react?" He interrupted. "Why would I be anything but happy?"

"Because of that night you told me you weren't ready last year!" I cried. "And because you kept saying we couldn't be married or engaged or whatever while I was in college. Well I'm pregnant and in college which is kind of similar because they're both major life events and.." He interrupted me with a kiss.

"I know I said I wasn't ready Lily but.. Is anyone ever really ready to look after another human?" I laughed a little, wiping at my tears. "You didn't have to keep this from me just because you thought I wouldn't want them."

"You don't hate me for not telling you first then?" I said sadly.

"Depends on who else knows?" He said a bit humorously.

"Jackie because she was there when I was puking my guts out and Ella because she noticed I wasn't drinking the night she took up permanent residence here."

"I knew it!" Calum exclaimed. "I knew you weren't just hiding the fact that you found the ring." He shook his head at me. "I love you Lily. That's never going to change. I.. I love you even more now that I know you're carrying our kid." He slowly wiped the remaining tears from my eyes. "Okay?" I nodded my head as he sat me down on our bed. Leaning in slowly, Calum kissed me. I kissed him back urgently. God I wanted him so bad. "Wait.." Calum murmured pulling back. "You've been pregnant almost three months right?" He asked, touching my stomach. I nodded my head, embarrassed. "But.. we've fucked several times already and.." He paused and I laughed.

"I'm not going to get more pregnant Calum."

"No its just.. I've been fucking you and there's this human in your uterus."

"Your dick and the baby do not occupy the same space in my body." His cheeks flushed red.

"I know! It's just weird to think about."

"Then don't think about it and just fuck me."  Calum seemed startled by the request. "Please Calum? I really want you to fuck me senselessly like you said you would." He barely hesitated. Calum stood right up and began to take off his clothes.