Who Said Monday's Are Bad?

For the first time since I became pregnant, I was the one trying to jump Calum's bones to get him into bed. I practically tackled him to the ground when he first walked through the door. He just looked so cute all tired with his tie undone around his neck. I couldn't help myself. I jumped from the chair I was sitting in, Ella giving me an amused look as I did, and threw myself into Calum's arms.

"Calum!" I cried out as he surprisingly caught me. I pulled back and kissed him, smiling the whole time. Calum eventually smiled too, though I could tell he was really, really tired.

"Hey babe, what's got you all excited?" He asked.

"I missed you." I replied honestly. Jake made a gagging sound from his spot on the couch next to Ella who immediately hit him in the chest.

"Oh can you give it a rest already Jake!" I complained as Calum put my arm around me with a sigh. "We've been together for almost six years now. Face the facts, I'm dating your best friend." Calum kissed me cheek in confirmation and I smiled at him.

"I can't let it go baby sister. You guys broke the rules!" Calum removes his arm from my shoulders with a roll of his eyes before walking off.

"Rules stink." He mutters, not offering up a more sarcastic reply. I slowly follow him into the kitchen and watch as he begins to pour himself a glass of water.

"You okay?" I ask. He nods.

"Just tired." He steps closer to me. "I can tell you want something from me but I'm really tired babe." I frown a little but he just smiles. "That just means you'll have to do all the work." Fine by me. I almost wanted to jump up and down and squeal. I had no idea what had gotten into me. Why was I so thirsty for his dick?

Calum took a quick shower while I sat on our bed anxiously, waiting for him. I kept thinking about him in the shower, water running down his chest and through his hair. It almost made me a little giddy. He came into our room with a heavy sigh and I smiled at him. "Why are you so tired?" I asked him.

"The boss wants me to go on this business trip with him so he had me doing a bunch of shit today. I worked through lunch to complete everything." I frowned.

"Babe.."

"Yeah, I know." He sits down next to me and I brush back a lock of his wet hair. When it dried it would be curly. I loved seeing him with such fluffy hair.

"When's the trip?" He hesitated.

"Tomorrow and it goes until Friday. I should be home that evening." I frowned. Of course. Just great. He would have to leave when I became sex crazed.

"Oh."

"Yeah, sorry it's last minute. Jared was supposed to go with him but he's out all week with the flu and I'll tell you more about it tomorrow." He kisses me sweetly. "Right now I want to see you bouncing on my dick." Wow. Zero to hundred. I grinned.

"You got it babe." I said, tackling him to the bed. Calum laughed as we took off our clothes. I climbed on top of him as I slowly peeled off my shirt. Calum smiled, touching my tattoo just underneath my arm.

"You were so cute when you got this." He murmured. Sometimes I forget I even had a tattoo. Calum usually points it out for me right before we have sex or sometime just after it as he traces it with his fingertips. "I can't believe I've been in love with you for six years." He touched my cheek lightly and I leaned into him with a smile.