Mrs. Lily Jamie Hood

"Calum!" I practically screamed as I burst though the apartment door. I heard him chuckle from somewhere further in the apartment. Jake flipped me off from the kitchen. "Fight me Jake." I said to him as I ran down to mine and Calum's room. He was currently getting changed, a tie loose around his neck and a smile on his face.

"Hey babe." I jumped him, nearly knocking him to the ground as I kissed him feverishly. "Whoa hey! You act like I've been gone for weeks." He said gripping my arms tightly and trying to stop me from kissing every inch of his face.

"I missed you." I whined.

"We talked every night on the phone." Calum said with a smile as I dropped my backpack down on the floor.

"Are you saying you didn't miss me?" I demanded. Calum laughed.

"Of course I did kitten." He winked and I blushed a little. "Are you ready to go out tonight?" He asked.

"Ready as in physically? Because no. I still have to shower and change but figuratively, yes I'm ready. Where are we going?" Calum ran a hand through his hair, leaning up against his dresser as I tried to decide what to wear.

"Four Courses." I paused.

"That fancy ass restaurant where Tom Cruise ate at once?"

"The very same."

"Isn't that like super expensive?" I asked him, pulling out the best dress I owned from the closet.

"You're worth it." I snorted.

"Yeah I know that but.." He laughed. "It's expensive Calum." I didn't really have any other excuse that that. You're supposed to get a four course meal at this place (as the name might suggest) and while I was feeding two people now, I didn't think I could eat four courses in one sitting.

"Well would you like to go to your restaurant and have Lance serve us?" He asked. I pretended like I was going to throw up at the sound of Lance's name.

"God no. Let's go get classy at Four Courses."

"I thought you would say that." Calum said touching my waist lightly and kissing my cheek. "And when we come home tonight, I will fuck your brains out." He whispered into my hair. Just him saying that almost made my panties wet. God I needed to get these damn hormones under control.

"Okay but I need to shower first." I replied.

"How about I just fuck you right now?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me, his grip tight. Tempting. God it was so tempting but if we started to go right here, right now, I wouldn't want to stop.

"You could take another shower with me." I suggested, twisting in his grip so I could get my clothes out of my drawer.

"I would but I actually have work to finish before we head out." I made a face at him as he let go of me.

"Then why suggest it?" I asked. Calum shrugged.

"Because I'm horny as fuck but I should really finish this as well."

"Priorities." I muttered.

"You're always a priority princess. Tonight, I swear, it'll be just you and me. Okay?" You me and the baby I wanted to say. Instead, I nodded my head slowly as he kissed my temple. "Now go on." He said hitting my ass and nudging me towards the door so I could head to the bathroom. I smiled as I watched him gather his things before I headed down the hall.