Lilum + Drex

When Calum finished pulling up the dress on my zipper, I felt how snug it was around my abdomen. Was that because I was literally carrying extra weight or because I hadn't worn this dress in a while and forgot what it felt like? Calum kissed my forehead as I turned around to look at him.

"You look beautiful." He said with a small smile.

"Yeah well, I looked more beautiful thirty minutes ago before you ripped my dress off and smudged my makeup." I replied with half a glare as I finished fixing myself in the mirror. Calum laughed as I grabbed my necklace off his dresser. I had been trying to put it on when he came back from the shower, but he took one look at me and made me drop what I was doing so he could have sex with me. "If we're late, I'm telling Drew and Alex exactly why."

"We won't be late kitten." Calum said with a slight eye roll.

"Uh-huh, sure. Finish getting ready so we can go." I told him as he pulled out a jacket from the closet. "Why aren't you going to wear that?" I asked him, gesturing to the shirt I had laid out for him.

"I'm sick of button ups babe. I have to wear them all the time for work and I hate ties." He grumbled, grabbing up the one I left on the bed and tossing it back into the drawer it belonged in.

"Yeah well now you look like an adult pretending to be a teenager."

"And you look like a teenager pretending to be an adult." He replied, hitting my ass before leaning up against the door to our room.

"Excuse you but I don't ever have a reason to dress up and I don't want to look like a pre-pubescent girl." I said, narrowing my eyes at him. He smirked.

"Trust me, you never do."

"Flattery will get you nowhere Mr. Hood."

"It's gotten me plenty of places Miss Karson." Calum whispered, leaning in and kissing my neck. I push past him out the door and he follows after me.

"You know, it should be Future Mrs. Hood."  Calum laughed. "I'm serious. I've known about the ring for how long now?" I ask him. Calum simply shakes his head at me, grabbing his car keys as Jake throws popcorn at us from the couch.

"Shut up you two. I thought you guys were supposed to be gone by now."

"You know Calum, he takes forever to change." I said with a roll of my eyes. Ella snickered against Jake's chest.

"It takes him forever but look at what he's wearing. I thought you guys were going out to a fancy ass restaurant." I sigh and nod my head.

"You don't think I told him that?" I ask her. Ella laughs some more.

"Button ups get uncomfortable." Calum complains again. "Come on babe, let's go or we'll really be late." Calum says, putting his hand on the small of my back and guiding me to the front door.

"Have fun on your double date!" Ella cries out as we exit the apartment. I smirk a little as Calum and I descend the stairs, heading towards the parking lot.

"Remember how worried you were about Drew?" I asked him. Calum sighed.

"He's a very attractive man Lily, can you blame me? He probably has arm muscles bigger than my head." I started to laugh as we walked to his car, hand in hand.