Assassin's Bride Chp6

Hello there fans, I am really sorry for the long wait, November has been a crazy month for me, so many things happened I did not have time to write or pay attention to my stories, but I am back now, and will try to post as soon as possible.

Pic of Tybalt and Alina.

 _____________________________________________________

 *~*~Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.~*~*

*Faith*

Two weeks passed since the dinner with the Wolfic family, and there has not been a single phone call from them. Personally I was glad there was not, there were many reasons behind it. First the Jayden family had an energy around them which did not click with mine, second their son Cloud and his nerve wrecking gazes were extremely hard to outcast from my mind. I would be a fool if I said Cloud did not lurk like a shadow in my thoughts! He was there at times I least expected him to appear, but he was there, his questioning looks, the way he talked to me in the car, all were simple, normal, yet mysterious.

All in all they were not my type of people.

My life was back on track, old routines, the same tasteless and uneventful life. Slowly I began accepting the fact that Wolfic family was just a dream, a dream I forgot, completely. Boy, was I wrong.

**

Standing between the rows I was looking through the supplies that had just arrived, taking note of the prices and the necessary dates.

"Hello there," said a familiar voice behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see, Tybalt and Alina smiling down at me.

"Hey!" I beamed, standing up. "What a surprise, what are you guys doing here?" I was really shocked to see them here, they appeared out of blue, at my work place.

"We were just passing by, I remembered you told me about your work place," Tybalt smiled down at me. I had to smile back, this man was a mountain compared to my height.

"Why don't you guys come in my office?" I offered, removing the hair that had fallen in the process of standing up, from my eyes.

"Oh, no we don't mean to disturb you, we were-" I cut Alina mid-sentenced.

"At least have a drink?"

"We would love to, but some other time, honey," Alina said apologetically.

"So what can I do for you?"  I joked, making the huge man laugh. It was a deep rumble from his chest it felt like a volcano eruption! 

"You are not going to let us leave until we buy something," he teased.

"It's what is required from a manager," I answered between laughs.

"Will you join us for coffee?" Alina suddenly asked, gently rubbing her husband’s arm.

"I would love to but I can't come now, the new supplies just arrived and I have to check them,"

"How about when you are done?" Alina added, looking at me expectantly. I gave it a little thought then nodded, "Sure, where can I meet you?"

"The new cafe next block would be great," Tybalt informed me.

Short farewell was said then I resumed my tiring work. The clock ticked four o’clock in the afternoon and I almost jumped from my chair, grabbed my bag, house keys, and my jacket. Damon was nowhere to be found so I left without seeing him. He was not around all day, then again there were many days Damon was out since he owned this place.