Ch.1 Introduce Yo' Self

Tammy Pov:

"Come on and bring yo slow ass on Tammy!" My friend Latoya said.

"Gurl you know all this lushusness takes time"I said coming  from  the bathroom.

"Mhmm come on"
*********************************************
Me and my friend Latoya has been friends since 3rd grade. We have grown up together  like sisters. She has been by me through thick and thin.

We are going to a party tonight , it's  going to be held at the rapper Dj  Khaled house. Tonight  is going to be turnt.

We finally got to the car, I hoped in and Toya was starting to pull off in her Mercedes-Benz .

"So who you gonna dance with tonight ?" I asked

"Gurl you know how I am I might dance with Dj Khaled". Toya said

"Ohk niee don't dance to hard on em' or you'll  get yourself into something " I said laughing  looking  at  her butt. I ain't gonna  lie she had good shape like me, but a Lil bit thicker though.😁

*********************************
~ At the party~

We came into this big ass mansion. When we came in it was these two grand staircase on each side. It was really packed in here. Then we saw Dj Khaled he was walking  toward us.

"Hey ladies!"
"Hey" we said in unison.
"Yall  have a good  time and turn up! And Tam?"

"Huh?" I said.

"Ayee my man Waka ova there wanna Holla atcha". Dj Khaled said.

"Ohk" I looked over at the bar where he was and he was looking  directly at me smiling. He had a pretty smile.

"Well imma leave you and Latoya over here" I said as I headed over where Waka was .

I was smiling  at him and he said "Hey ma"
"Hey" I said.

"So what's your name?"he asked me.

"Tammy Rivera"

He was cute but you could tell he was from the hood just like I am. He was light skinned with long ass dreads pulled backed into a ponytail.

"What's yours?" I asked

"Well my stage name is Waka Flaka Flame, but my real name is Juaquin Malphurs." He said.

"Thats a pretty name." I said.

"You want something to drink?" He asked while holding my hands.

"Sure"

"Can I get 2 white zinfandels?" He asked the bartender.

"2 coming up" the bartender said.

We got our drinks and we talked some more then my song came on! It was Don't mind remix Eric bellinger.

"I see you moving to that song ma you wanna go dance?" He asked me.

"Sure" I said as I looked at Latoya and she was heading to the dance floor  with Dj Khaled .

"She keep telling me this and telling me that
She say once you tame me with you I neva go back." I said as I sung the song.

We were dancing and I turned around to where my ass was right on his dick. He held my hips as we grind to the music. I was loving this.

"Can I get your number?" He asked me.

"Yea " I said as we exchanged phones. I put my contact as future wife. And he put his as future hubby !😙💜💘

He walked me to Latoya car and he said "don't forget to text me before you go to bed." He hugged me and then next thing I know we were lip locking.😗