Ch.6 Taking it easy

Waka's   pov:

I woke up laying in the bed to my lovely girl. Yesterday I finally told the reporters that me and Tammy are together. I could tell she was happy that I told them.

Tammy was still sleeping and I had her wrapped in my arms. I didn't want to wake her up, so I reached over on the night stand and picked up the remote. I turned on  the TV and turned to tmz. I wanted to see what they asses were talking about. A day right when I turned to the channel I seen me and Tammy  holding hands, and they had a video of a me saying she was my girlfriend. They didn't say bad things about us, thank god😁

But they were saying that she was pretty and they wish us good luck.

I got bored watching that so I got out the bed and went downstairs to cook some breakfast. I don't need Yall to judge me but my mama taught me a Lil sum bout cooking.😉
I decided I was gonna cook sausage, egg, and biscuits made from scratch! Lol

I went back upstairs to get my phone, baee was still sleeping. I came back downstairs and plugged my phone into my white beats pill and played future-March madness.

I began to scramble my eggs and put them into the skillet.
I looked I the cabinet and looked for some flour and milk to make my biscuits. I did all of the and put my sausages on and put my biscuits in the oven. Then I heard Tammy  singing along with the song.

"Whaaaaat? Baee cooking?" She said surprised. And I put my stuff up and went over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Yes mama Debra taught me a Lil sum I  the kitchen." I said while holding her in my arms.

"Mhmm  just make sure you don't burn up my damn kitchen babe."

"Lol I won't ma."

"Ohk daddy."

She went to the bathroom and came back I was putting the plates on the table and I fixed out plates.

We were talking and laughing. She wanted me to meet her parents today. They live on the other side of Atlanta.

But it's one thing I'm hiding from her, no I am not cheating on her. I am the drug lord on the west of Atlanta, where I used to live. I've been selling drugs since I was 14. My daddy  taught me everything about drugs and how to make a profit.
I want to tell Tammy, but I don't know how she is going to take it.

My daddy died in the drug game. He got shot by a man he used to do business with, my daddy owed him some money, but he didn't ha email it at the time , he was gonna wait till his check came. My dad was 45 when he died. It was really  sad for me when he died. It was scary when I was growing up because we had to move so they wouldn't be coming after us. But the man who killed my dad, he died like 2 weeks later after that. Because my daddy best friend killed him for killing my dad. But know one knows who killed him, but I knew it was my dad's friend.

"You ready baby ?" I asked.

"Yeah she said putting on her studs and necklace. We went to her black 2016 Tahoe. It was nice. We talked about her parents and she told me that her parents like me. She pulled off on the exit and went down a couple blocks and we seen this gated area called "Green Valley". The security guard was sitting in his booth and asked us who we were here for and she told him her parents the Rivera's.

He let us in and we drove down the streets it was a lot of mansions. Then we pulled up at this big house with a gate. It looks just like the rapper T.I &Tiny house. But it was nice.

She pulled up in one of the garages. We got out and we went to the door and knocked. Her mother opened the door and hugged Tammy then she made herself around to me and gave me a hug.

"Come on in!" She said

"I heard a lot about you....... My name is Tasha Rivera.

"Ohk my stage name is Waka Flaka  Flame..... but my real name is Juaquin  Malphurs". I said.

"Ma where's dad?" Tammy asked.

"He's upstairs on the phone with one of his supervisors." He will be coming in a minute." Mrs. Tasha said.

"So how's it going with your designing, and acting." She asked Tammy.

"Its going good ma, I got a new shoe line coming out. Me and Rasheeda are going to make a lipstick line. And Tyler Perry called me and wanted me to be a guest star on The Have and Have Nots ." Tammy said.

"Wow that is so wonderful." Her mother said.

I heard a man coming down the stairs. He was looking like he was half white, he was very tall and had a little of gray hair.

"Hey honey!" He said hugging Tammy.

"Hey dad I want you to meet my boyfriend Juaquin." She told him.

He looked at me and shook my hand. I told him hey. And he told me his name was Tony. But I could tell he liked me. I told him what I do for a living,  he knew that I was a celebrity. So we talked and we left.

"You wanna go out to eat?" Tammy  asked.

"Yeah I'm down baby!" I said.

She pulled up to this fancy restaurant it was called Kobe. When we came in it was this Chinese restaurant where the chef cooks food in front of you. It was really nice.

The waiter came and sat us down at our table.
I ordered chicken stir fry rice, with an egg roll. Tammy ordered the shrimp platter with rice and an egg roll.

We watched the chef cook the food. "Baee you ain't neva been here before..... but you better watch out!"

"Watch out for what?" I said. Right when I asked that fire blazed up in the air. I was laughing, Tammy thought she was gon die she went to running. Then when the blaze cooled down she came back to her seat. She had everybody looking at her. Lol😂😂

Tomorrow   imma tell her about my other job I do with the drugs😕

🔫💸💉💉💉💉💉💊💊💊💰💸💸💸💸💸🔫🔫🔫

Comment

What reaction do you think Tammy is going to have when Waka tells her he does drugs?

Vote

Real drama coming soon!😉

I love you guys😘💄💌💋💋💋