Mysterious

The ambulance arrived and I was bleeding so bad. My mind was going from one place to another. I looked up at Tammy she was covered in blood. My vision of her got blurry, my side stills hurt like hell.

The paramedics put me on a stretcher and put me inside the ambulance. They also put Mike inside the other ambulance.   I heard the woman telling Tammy that it was too many people in the ambulance and she would have to drive.

I heard them shut the door and they started asking me questions my head was spinning and then all I saw was black.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

"Finally he is awake!!!" I heard Tammy say. I just woke up in the hospital and I was wrapped up to all these tubes and my side was all wrapped up.

"Don't move baee imma be right back." She said then she ran out the room like a dann bomb went off.

She came back with a doctor. And they were all over me asking me did I remember what happened.

"Umm all I remember is when I got shot" I said bluntly."Then my vision went out and I don't know what happened after that." The doctor looked at me really serious.

"Well Mr. Malphurs you died on us 2 weeks ago and we had to do CPR  to get you back."

"Huh? What?...... so you telling me I died? What about the other dude Mike?" I asked confused

"Well he died on the scene!" Do yku have a clue who might have shot you?"

"I have no clue sir" "Ohk well we need to check your vitals and see if you can eat!" The doctor said.  And then he went out the door and Tammy was crying "Don't you ever scare me like that baby." She said hugging my neck.

"Trust me baby I won't God know that I couldn't leave  you on this earth by yourself." I said