Ch.5 Time⌚⌚

Tammy  Pov:

We were getting ready to go to Waka's  mom house. "I'm ready baby." He said.

"Ok." I said. He came from downstairs and we walked out the door and we went in his  cream  colored Cadillac. He unlocked the car, and I went in.

"You smell good baee."I said. He smiled and said "thanks."

"You never told me about your parents how are they?" He asked me.

"Well my mother is a lawyer, and my dad is a doctor. I have good parents. They are both over protective. But when I was little about 6 years I lost my sister to a car accident, when she was in the car with my auntie Lisa. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback*

"Tam you want to go to the movies with me and auntie Lisa?" My sister Shay asked. She was 8 when she died.

"No Shay I don't feel good today." I said laying in the bed throwing up. I had the stomach virus at the time.

"Ohk I wish you could really go with us sissy. But I understand  hope you feel better I love you and I'll be back."She said.

"I love you too sis.....ohk...bye." I said.

Later on that day I went downstairs and I  heard mama hollering. I rushed down to see what was wrong.

"Mama what's wrong?.....you ohk?" I asked.

"Baby come here I have to tell you something. " my mama said. I came over to her, her eyes were red.

"Baby we have to go to the hospital  because your sister was in a car accident with auntie Lisa."

I couldn't believe it....... I went to crying and my dad was at the hospital  doing  surgery on his own daughter.😭

So when we went to the hospital we had to sit in the lobby for about  an hour. Then finally we went to her room, she was hooked up to all these tubes. And she was all swollen up.

I called her name and she didn't hear me and I began crying and my mama  ran over to her and kissed her on her forhead. Then I heard the machine go off

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp.🚨

I cried so hard then the nurses ran in and told us we had to go back in the lobby and I heard my daddy go in the room with his scrubs on and I heard him scream. I blacked out and the nurses had to come and get me......😢

My auntie Lisa survived the accident she was in the hospital for a few weeks too. When she got out she told me all about it . She told me that they had just came from  the movies and it was this drunk driver on  the wrong side of the road. And it turned into a head collision and plus it was raining and she lost control of the car and it struck a tree.

"But they found out who he drunk driver was and put him in prison for life." I said  to Waka.

"Wow that's sad I'm sorry for that baby " he said while pulling  up to his mom house. He reached over and gave me a hug and I began to cry like it happened yesterday.

After that moment I wiped my tears and fixed my makeup before going into his mother's house. We walked in and I smelled fried chickens and greens.

"Hey ma we here!"He said.

"Alright I'll be there just give me a second I'm trying  to cook." His mother said.

"Yeah ma it smells good in here what you cooking ma?" He asked.

"I'm cooking fried chicken, corn on the cob, mac n cheese, greens, and a pecan pie."She said.

"Good gawd ma you throwing down up in there." He said.

About 5 minutes later she came out the kitchen with her apron on.

"Hi sweety!" She said as she came over and hugged me.

"Hi mrs?" I said while hugging her.

"Oh my name is Debra." She said.

"Ohk Mrs.Debra nice to meet you!" I said.

Then she went over and hugged Waka. I could tell they have a really nice bond together.

"Yall go on to the table." She said.

"Ohk" I said. Waka said "You ain't gotta tell me twice." We both laughed  at his silly self.😂

Mrs.Debra came out of the kitchen with plates, she already had the food placed on the table.

We said our grace, and we began eating.

"So tell me about yourself !" She said.

"Well I'm from Atlanta, I'm 24, I am a designer and a singer and actress, oh and sometimes I model."I said.

"Thats good and I'm glad you are with my big baby right here."She began nugging him.

"Maaaa". He said smiling.

So we had a good time and we talked and laughed the whole time, then we left. I actually love his mom she is my favorite  person. 😁

"Where you wanna stop at?" Waka asked.

"I guess the mall......you feel like shopping?" I asked.

"Yeah good point cuz  I went some new Jordans. And some shorts". He said.

"Ohk I want to stop by the nail shop and get me a fill in. And go by Victoria  Secret." I said.

"Ohk baby don't be tempting a nigga niee."

"Oh really  I'm very  good at teasing a nigga." I said looking at him sexy.

We pulled up at the mall and on the other side we seen damn paparazzi, I put on my shades and he put on his.

We parked and he said ''You ready?"

"Yeah baby." This was the first time we were seen together in public especially with paparazzi.

So we got out and Waka held my hand, then they were all coming towards us with all these damn lights, but I'm glad we had on shades.

"Waka is that your girlfriend ?"

"How long have Yall been together?"

"Is she a gold digger?"

We made it into the mall, and everyone was running up to us asking for pictures. So after that we finally got a chance to go shopping. I bought me a lace pink thong with a lace pink bra. Waka bought some kid's and Jordans, with Nike shorts.

When we came out the paparazzi were waiting on us to come out and Waka held my hand. And one reporter asked him again was I his girlfriend and he said yes. When we got in the car he had me blushing so damn hard.

We went home and he stayed at my house.
***********************

Wasn't it sad about Tammy  sister? Lemme know your opinion.

That was so sweet of Waka to tell the reporters that Tammy was his girl.