Ch.4 I'm yo gurl now

Tammy  Pov:

~3 months later~

"Guess what?" Latoya asked. I was otp with her while heading to Waka house.

"What gurl?" I asked feeling excited.

"Well Khaled popped the question last night!"

"Omg gurl congratulations!" I said as we squealed like pigs. Lol

"Yass you already know I got you in the wedding! I want you to be my maid of honor."

"Yass UK I got you gurl!" I said as I pulled up at Waka house. "Well imma hit you up later gurl." I said as I got out of the car. I has on this caramel half top with leather leggings  with white heels. "Ohk bye" Toya said.

I knocked at he door and I heard him say come in.

I came in  and I was shocked. The lights were turnt down. The candles were all over the place. Rose petals were all over the floor leading me in a path. I looked down and I stepped on a note, I picked it up and looked at it.

Hey baby come find me jus follow my rose petals, and don't  even think about calling my name~Juaquin Malphurs 

"Awee babe I'm coming for you." I said laughing. Damn why this house has to be so big? And why he gotta hide? He got like 10 different rooms, 5 bedroom, 1 game room, 1 theater, 3 bathrooms, then he gotta pool and a pool house.👌

  So I started following the petals and notes. I will admit it was kinda hard to find his ass!👀😂

So the petals stopped in his master bedroom. So I looked in the shower and there he was! Finally😂

" Hey baby." I said hugging him so tightly. He wasn't naked Yall.....at least not yet😏. He had his shirt off ànd he had on his shorts. He hugged me and picked me up. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Oh never mind then." He said smiling. "I was just playing  babe you can do yo thang." I said.

This was the first time we ever had sex.

He put me on his bed and pulled out a condom of  his bottom drawer. He began to take my clothes off. Then he pulled off his shorts, he had a big ass dick. I was wet just looking at it  . "You ready?" He said. "Yeah daddy" I said.
He went down and licked my clit. He was making me moan. Then he put his hand in me, I grabbed the sheets. He took his hand out then stuck his dick inside. "Ohh boo" I said while moaning. He began to stroking a little. Then he began fucking me harder, banging my head against the headboard. I was really getting wet. I wrapped my legs around him. "Deeper baee " I said then suddenly  i reached my climax.
I layed  in the bed right beside him and we were in the covers. I was laying on him, while tracing his tattoos.

He looked me in my eyes and said "I wanna ask you something."

"Ok" I said. I thought he was gonna pop the question.

"Well me and you been friends for 3 months, I want it to be more than that now. I really love you every since I layed my eyes on you at the party. I want to be your man and we take this day by day and see where life is gon take us. So with this do you make it official?'' He said looking me in the eyes.

"Yes babe, of course." I said. I hugged him and he kissed me. It was morning time and I went to go take a shower.

I got out the bed, and I was naked, "damn my baby got that ass." He said laughing. "Shutup fool, with yo good ass dick." I said laughing.

He began laughing  and getting out the bed. And followed me to the shower naked also. I looked I  the mirror and I felt him behind  me. I turned towards him and he start rubbing my ass. "Time for round 2 baby." He said.

I turned the water in the walk in shower. He came in and started sucking my boobs. It felt so good. Then he picked me up and put his manhood in me. "Mhmm right there!" I said I held in to the rail he had on the shower wall. He was hitting me fast and steady. Then he reached my climax. So after that we both took a shower. And then I got out.

I'm glad I put an extra pair of clothes in my car. So I went out and got them.  And put them on  I straighten  my hair and went into the kitchen to cook some bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

He came from downstairs. "Mmm smells good baee ."he said coming up behind me grabbing my hips and he kissed my forhead. " I didn't know you could cook like that."

"Hell yeah I'm independent!" "I cook and clean especially when I'm not busy."I said bringing the food to the table.

"Dwu I like a smart woman like you."He said. "I want you to meet my mama today"

"Ohk I can't wait to meet her." I said.

"Yeah she's really nice and she cares about all of her sons, especially me."He  said .

"Ok I want you to meet my mom and dad next week."

"Ok babe""Damn you can cook, he said in between his bites.
"Thanks boo."

********************
Tell me how you like them making it official.

Vote

Comment💅

💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬