Ch.8 Acceptance

Tammy Pov:

Waka told me about his side job. I was shocked when he told me, but most boys do it more often these days. But I really hope he doesn't get in trouble with it. He could got to jail, or even worse, DIE......😵🔫.

I left him at the house to go get my hair done. I got in the car and my phone rung. I looked through it and seen it was Latoya.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey gurl!""What you been up to?" She asked.

"Girl nothing finna go get my hair done at the shop." I said.

"Good..... you got something to do tonight?"

"No nothing I can think of right now.... why?"

"You wanna double date tonight?"

"Girl yass, imma call my baby and see what he got planned."

"Ohk we wanna go to this restaurant, then go to the movies."

" Yeah we down for it gurl. I'll talk to you later." I said while pulling up at the shop.

"Ohk gurl!". She said.

I walked in and got my hair done.
💇💇💇💇💇💇💇💇💇💅💅💅💅👌👌👌👌👌💟💟💟💟

Waka's pov:

"Wassup man?" I asked my friend Damian. He been my friend since we were I  2nd grade. We sold drugs together. He helps me while I be over here in the high life. And he be on the west side.

"Nun man just chillen we got a profit of 82k. Everybody our game tryna hustle hard, and that Shit was just made in 2 days, niee think about a whole week mane." He said while we were on  the phone.

"Damn man that's  dope." I said laughing.

"Yeah man imma need you to come over here so we can split it out between me  you and the group." He said.

"Ight man ima be over there." I said.

I got ready and put on  my  orange and black truck fit outfit, with some white Nike Air. I came out the door and I heard my phone ring. I seen that it was my baby Tammy.

"Hey baby!" I said.

"Hey boo.... wyd?" She asked.

"Finna go over my friend Damian house."

"Ohk.... well Latoya wanted us to go on a double date with her and Khaled tonight.... you down with it?" She asked.

"Yeah baby I'm down." I said pulling off from the house.

"I he then baby ima call her back and tell her, I'll ttyl I luv you." She said.

I went to smiling " love you too baby! Muah"

"Muah ohk bye." She said.

I pulled off the interstate and pulled into the hood where a nigga from!😏

I pulled up at the trap house. Then I seen my security guard around at the door. You gotta keep the security guard in case somebody want to act up or steal.

He dapped me and let me in. There was my nigga Damian, Joseph, Big Macc,  Arron and Tyler. They were smoking a joint. I smoke but I don't smoke weed thoee.

They all dapped me and I sat down on the couch.

Tyler asked me" when you gon do a damn concert?"

"Next month, my agent be tripping sometimes cause so many folks want me at one time and she be stressed out and only let me do a few shows in a month, but it looks like imma have to get another agent." I said.

They all shook their heads. Then Big Macc said " I seen you and your girl on TV mann she fine! Where you find that one at?"

"Well I was at Khaled house and she was there with her friend Khaled fiancé . And we talked and danced and we together now. She makes my day every time I wake up beside her mann!" I said.

"I see that mann she got you soft like a damn gummy bear!" Big Macc said.

We all went to laughing. "Yall stfu... Yall wish Yall had a girl like mine." I said laughing.

"Let's get to this profit now!" Damian said.

"Ight" we all said in unison.

All of the boys that's here helps us with the sell. So we split the profit up in between the 5 of us. We each got $16,400 a piece.💰💲💵💸💸💸💸👌

After that I went home and waited on Tammy to come home. She came in the house and she was so pretty with her hair. She had wavy black hair with red lipstick and a white Louis Vuitton dress with a white jacket to go over the shoulders with it. 😮😮😮😮😘

I walked up to her and gave her a kiss. "Hey babe... you ready to go? She asked.

"Yeah baby.... with yo fine ass." I said while grabbing her butt.

We walked to her car and she wanted me to drive so I drove. We went to this restaurant called Mama's Kitchen" we met Khaled and Latoya  at the door. This type of restaurant had soul food. Tammy ordered fried chicken with mashed potatoes, and broccoli sith cheese and a coke. I ordered fried catfish with coleslaw and corn on the cob with pepsi. Khaled ordered a steak with mashed potatoes and a side salad with mnt. Dew. And Latoya ordered a barbecue sandwich with fries and coleslaw with a Sunkist.😂😂🍟🍗🍔🍷🍹. A nigga was hungry thoe! Lol.

We waited for our food and the waitress brought our food. Me and Khaled  were talking about doing a collabo in  the studio, with me him, Future, and Chris Brown . Our babe's were talking about the wedding. Speaking of a wedding I don't want to rush things but I wouldn't mind if I marry Tammy.💍💍👰💑

But ima wait a few more months but we have been together almost a year. But anyways we gon see bout that. When we got our food  all of us were smashing, mann it was good as hell. I guess all of us were hungry! Lol.

After that we said our goodbyes and went home ND got in the bed.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

Comment

What do you think about Waka marrying Tammy?

More drama coming soon!

💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💄💄💄💋💋💋💋