More trouble

Waka's pov:

"Dress it up & go to nasa"
200 miles on the dash"

I was singing Future- March Madness mann that was my son right there. Me and Tammy just left the hospital. We were heading to her office.  I was so pissed off that them damn paparazzi  was asking us all them questions. On god I was about to snap on that stupid ass reporter.

I dropped Tammy off at her office while I go buy her a gift basket with a Pandora  necklace. Just wanted to do sum  a Lil special for my baby to lift her up without all that negative  shit.

I was heading to the mall. I had on a all black shirt  with jeans with Timbaland on then I had on my shades. I went to the mall and all the girls were screaming  and causing  chaos. I signed their autograph. After about doing that for about 30 minutes, I finally  made my way into Pandora jewelry  store.

I seen this really diamond necklace it was for $200. I got that and I headed to the candy store named Fruity Tuttie. I got all of her favorite  candy and the cashier made the basket and that cost $30. Then I headed to the door..... well,well,well! guess who came in the mall while I was walking out!😒

MIKE & RENAE 😈😤

Me and Mike had that mean mug stare foe a minute, it was like all in slow motion to me. And that bitch Renae was looking thirsty, and I'm looking at her like bitch get da fuck on. I wanted to kill both of they asses right then and there!🔫💣

But ik that I had to keep my cool out in public. The police already for me to mess up and the dam  paparazzi  ready for some juicy news on me  anyways.

So I walked to my car and headed  to pick up Tammy. I needs  to think of something fast. Cause ik them niggas  know that Tammy just got out the hospital. And them niggas gon try to pull sum on her 2.

I picked up Tammy. She got in the car and I reached behind  the seats and grabbed the gift basket with the necklace .

" This is a get well basket baee" I said.
"Awe boo thank you, and what is that" She said hugging me and pointing to the necklace box.

"It's something a Lil special for my baby." I said handing the box to her.

"Omg bae." She said blushing. She opened he box and was surprised to see he necklace. I helped her put it on. It looked  good on my queen👑.

Thank you so much baee for the gifts. I love you so much!" She said kissing my neck. I reached down and rubbed her ass and kissed her. Hen she let go and asked me did I want to go to the Chinese Buffet. So I said yeah cause I was hungry. We made it there and we waited on  Latoya and Khaled.

They came I  like 10 minutes after we did. We went inside and ordered a booth for us. We sat down at our booth. Tammy and Latoya  started conversating  and me and Khaled started talking.

"Aye man how you been?" Khaled  asked.

"Mann I might need your help, but this nigga named Mike tryna steal my profit that I make, so this nigga running  round in the streets telling everyone that he gone steal my money and do something bad to me and Tammy." I said shaking my head.

"Dumbass mann how does that nigga think? If he thought he was gon get yo profit without you knowing HE DUMB AF!😂😂😂 Khaled said.

The Asian  waitress came and asked what we wanted to drink. I ordered a Doctor Pepper, Tammy had a Sprite, Latoya had a Sunkist, and Khaled had a Pepsi.

We got up and started fixing our plates. Food was smashing tho so we were talking and suddenly Khaled said "Look yo ain't that the nigga you was talm bout?" Everybody stopped eating and looked at the door and Mike and that hoe was with him.

His ass must been tryna follow me and get into some serious  trouble! Smh 0 to 💯 real quick.

I didn't even try to look at his ass tho. But on some real talk I'm finally set his ass up. I called up my boy