Ch.14 Heartbroken

Tammy Pov:

When the doctor told me that I had a miscarriage I looked at Waka in disbelief. I never knew that I was pregnant! Then the pain just started hitting me right in  the stomach. I guess that was where they had to take the baby out😢

The doctor came back and told me that I was going to have to stay in the hospital over the next three days, so they can check my vitals and make sure everything is fine before I go home.

Waka came in the bed and laid beside me with his head on my chest. I had my hand on his cheek then I felt his soft tear hit my finger. I just rubbed his head and cried too.😭

"Baby how you feeling you hurting or anything?" Waka asked me.

"I'm okay just a little sharp pain in my stomach." I said shaking my head.

"I just can't believe we had a life growing inside you baby.....our little seed. He said while rubbing me cheek.

"Yeah...I mean I couldn't even tell I was pregnant I was eating normal and I had my periods every month. But this just broke my heart baby." I said trying to hold back tears.

"Yeah baby I just hate to see you go through so much pain."

I just started hugging and kissing him. Then I went back to sleep.
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

Waka's pov:

I layed on Tammy until she fell asleep. Then I had left and went to the west side to the trap house.

While I was on my way over there I called my mother and Damian.

I called my mom and told her that I was on her side and I would stop by her house first. When I pulled up to her house I seen her at the door.

"Hey ma"

"Hey son you look tired baby now what's going on with Tammy?" She asked while letting me in the house.

I sat down on  the couch and told mama to sit down. "Well we just found out that Tammy was 4 months pregnant, but she had a miscarriage."

She looked at me shocked and I seen her eyes water up. She grabbed my hands.

" I know how you feeling son cause me and your dad had a miscarriage on our first child. That is a pain to live through. But we gradually went through it and later on we tried again and we got you. I'm telling you that was a blessing. So whenever Tammy wants some comfort tell her to stop by here."

"Dang ma I didn't know you and pops went thru all that too. But thanks for the support ma. And I love you, but one day we gonna try again." I said hugging her.

After we talked mama had cooked fried shrimp with coleslaw and fries. So I ate there with her then headed to the trap house.

Later on at the trap house.........

When I made it to the trap house the whole damn  crew was there. When I came in I dapped  everyone and I asked them should we go to the bank and put in the money.

So the crew agreed and we made our way to the First State Bank. Me and Damian were the only ones to go inside the bank.

"Hello can I help you guys?" The accountant asked

"Yes we would like to set up an account today." I told her.

"Ohk sir" She said as she headed to the hallway. She came back and led us into her office.

"Are you two going to have the account together?" She asked while looking at me and Damian.

"Yes" We both said in unison.

"Ohk what are your names?"

I told her my name first. "My name is Juaquin Malphurs."
"And my name is "Damian Spencer." She was typing our names into the computer.

Then she asked for our social security and birthdays.

After that she asked us how much we wanted to put into our savings account.

When I told her 2.5 million she looked like she wanted to shit.💩😂😂😂😂

So we had the money in a duffle bag. And she took it and went to the back again and I guess she put the money in there. But she came back with my empty white Versace duffle bag.

"Well I got you guys all set up thanks for choosing First State bank." She said with a smile.

"Your welcome mam" I told her. Then we left. We made it back to the trap house and we were trying to find another plan for this nigga Mike.

After we had discussed I made it to the hospital where my baby was.😢

I came into her room and she was up watching tv. And her mother  was there in the room with her.

"Hey Mrs. Tasha!" I said as I hugged her.

"Hey son how you doing?"

"Good so far." I said as I went to the side of Tammy bed.

"Hey babe" I said hugging her and giving her a peck on the lips.

" Hey bae where you been?" Tammy asked.

"Well....I went to mom's house then I had to stop by the trap house." I said.

"Ohk how Mrs.Deb doing?"

"She's good she was worried about you babe."

"Awe did you tell her about the miscarriage?"

"Yeah I did and she actually wants you to come over one day and talk with her cause she knows the same thing your going through."

"Hold up...what do you mean?" She said sitting up on her back arms.

"Before she had me she had a miscarriage too."

"Omg... tell her I'm going to stop by once I get out of the hospital."

"Ohk....what did the doctor say today?"

"The was all good news today.... they said my vitals are good and I'm getting out tomorrow." She said smiling. You know women go through so much pain and pressure in life but I just hope we can have another baby.