Ch.13 No Matter What

Waka's pov:

I just came clean off everything with Tammy mann! Smh.
I just hope she still can handle that and stay with me. Like when I told her that I make about 2.5 million in the hustle, she bout fell out.

I reached over and hugged her cause she started to cry.

"Don't cry baby I can only imagine what's going through your mind right now. But I want to let you know that you are under my wings baby girl. And I ain't gon let nobody take you from me even if I have to take my LIFE!" I said her rubbing her back.

She just nodded and went to the kitchen. I guess she didn't want to say anything else about it. So I followed her into the kitchen and I seen her taking out some chicken.

I tried to make a conversation going instead of going back to the last convo. "What you thinking about cooking babe?

"Chicken with corn and green beans." She said while reaching for the pan.

I came up behind her and rubbed her hips. "I love you baby."

She turned around to me and I kissed her. We stayed like that for 10 mins. And then I let her get to cooking cause a man hungry round here.
🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗

I went upstairs and I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was Damian.

"Wessgood?" I said.

"Man ain't nun good round here anymore!"

"I feel you man but I need you to get the crew together and tell them we gon go to the bank at 4:30."

"Ight I got you."

"Ight thanks man" with that I hung up and went back downstairs. I went into the kitchen and I seen Tammy on the floor.😨😱😱😔

I rushed over to her and tried to wake her up but no response. But she still had a pulse. I picked her up and ran to my Tahoe. I ran back inside and turned off the stove and grabbed my keys and phone then headed off.

"Baby....baby please wake up! Don't go out on me."

"......"

I pulled up to the hospital and parked at the emergency room. I picked Tammy up out of the car and ran to the door

"Hey I need help" I yelled.

"Ohk sir." A nurse came out with a stretcher and I put her on there then I gave her a kiss. The nurses gave me some paperwork to fill out. After I got done with that I called up Tammy parents her dad was off of work today, he actually work at this hospital.

"Hey man cancel plans about the bank. Tell the crew that we cancel and tell them Tammy is in the hospital." I told Damian.

"Omg  bruh you Ight?...."

"Yea mann just worried bout my girl!"

"Ify I'll be there in a minute."

"Ight man I'll see you."

I got off the phone with Damian. And I called my mom. She was on her way.

The nurse came up to me and told me that she was okay & she's up in a room. The nurse showed me to Tammy room. I came up to her she was awake.

She was happy when she seen me I went up and kissed her on her forehead.

"How you doing bae?" I said.

"I'm doing good baby feeling a Lil sleepy. What happened?"

"Do you remember when you was cooking?"

"Yeah.....then my vision got all blurred."

"Well all I know is that you was cooking and I went upstairs  to talk on the phone with Damian. And I came back downstairs and I seen you laying out on the floor. And I kept calling your name."

"I knew I kept on hearing mumbling, but I just couldn't open my mouth and say anything."

"Well I'm glad your okay babe. Cause you had a nigga scared for a minute."

"I'm glad too baby."

When we were talking the doctor came in.😩

"How's everything going for now?" The doctor said.

"It's good she's still a little sleepy." I said.

"Well I have some bad news for yall." The doctor said.

"Ohk." me and Tammy said in unison.

"Well Ms. Rivera was 4 months pregnant but... she had a miscarriage. And that caused her to blackout because she didn't ever know she was pregnant and didn't have any prenatal vitamins."

I looked over to Tammy and I seen her crying. I grabbed her and gave her a hug. Man I started crying too. This was very shocking mann and it's very sad to think about a child that has never even got a chance to breathe, grow up and graduate or even get a chance to see its parents on this world.😢😢.

Tammy started asking questions "Umm...what was the sex of the baby?"

"The baby was going to be a boy." He said.

Mann that tore me apart I always wanted a boy. But I guess we can give it a shot next time.
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Vote & comment

So sad though really didn't want to put that part in the story.

"