Soon

Tammy Pov:

So today was the day I get out of the hospital. I was in my room with Latoya. She was helping me pack up my things. Waka was out to the house. But he was on his way.

"So what you gonna do when you get out of here gurl?" Latoya asked.

"I don't even know but my ass hungry from eating from this hospital.😂 I ain't gon lie but the food was good here but I was just tired of eating the same things.

" I know gurl.....what you wanna eat?"

"I want some Chinese food."

"Ohk well let me know when yall gon go cause you making me want some too. Lol😂"

With that she gave me a hug then she left. I told her to meet me and Waka at 3:00. It was 2:00 now.

Right when she left I went to the bathroom and when I came out I seen Waka walking in.

I started blushing and I hugged him.

"Hey baby" I said.

"Hey boo!"

I'm hungry...you want to go out for Chinese with me & Latoya?"

"Yeah that's cool!"he said while reaching for my bags. We went to the counter and we checked out and headed for the car..... But damn I forgot about the damn paparazzi!

I was wearing a white sun dress with sandals. And u reached in my purse and took out my shades.

Waka grabbed my hands and we got off the elevator heading towards the exit. It was so hot outside and then they all in front of us asking A LOT OF QUESTIONS!😩

"They were asking what the sex of the baby was? Was we for getting to have another one? Did I try to have a miscarriage?
Was I getting pregnant to get Waka money? Did I have an abortion instead of a miscarriage?"

Damn I just got out the damn hospital. They don't care what they ask you but I ignored their ignorant asses.

We walked to the car and headed up to my office. I went there to talk with my assistant and make sure everything was fine while I was in the hospital.