Ch.7 My confession

Waka's  pov:

After we went out to eat I stayed over Tammy house. Today is the day I tell her about my second job.

I'm scared she's going to leave me I really want her to be right by my side. She is my everything mann I can't lose her.
But imma have to come clean, I mean I don't do it all the time until someone needs me on the west side.

I don't even smoke it I just sell it and that's it. I have never been caught with any drugs before. I have other people doing the dirty work for me.

  I woke up and she wasn't I  the bed, I guess she was in the kitchen. I went downstairs and I seen her cooking. I sneaked up behind and leaned up against her so she could feel my big man down there.😂

I scared the Shit out of her, she jumped and turned around towards me "gm  boo!" She said.

I leaned in and pecked her lips. She cooked some oatmeal maple syrup kind, with sausage. We sat down at the table. I was ready to tell her. I told her to sit down that we have to talk.

"Look babe I haven't told you something about me since we been  together. If I tell you will you still be with me?" I said looking her in he eyes. I could tell she was scared.

"As long as it doesn't involves cheating then I'm staying with you baby, what you have to tell me?"

"Well I ain't cheating on you...... but I been selling drugs since I was at the age of 14. I don't smoke it I just sell it to make some more money. I get the other people to do the dirty work for me. I have never been caught with any drugs. But I still want you to be with me, please don't leave me.😣"

"Ohk baby I will still stay with you, but please don't bring that Shit to my house." She said sitting in my lap. I grabbed her hips and kissed her. "Ohk baby I won't." I said picking her up and taking her upstairs.

I placed her on the bed and pulled off her pj's and she had on that Victoria Secret lace pink bra & thong set.

You already know what went down........😉👙💏💋💖👌