Ch.10 A World of Trouble

Tammy Pov:

I woke up layed up in my fiance arms. He said. "Good morning  baby!" He said while kissing me. Today I had to go meet with Ciara so we can discuss her dress for the red carpet for the Grammy.

I got out the bed and went to take a shower, I had to be at the meeting about 12:00 at a restaurant. I did my hygiene and put on my black half shirt, with a blue Jean jacket on top, with my black tights, and bage  pointed mk heels.

It was 11:30 Waka told me he had to go over on the west side and help his brother out. I really hope he doesn't get in any trouble.

I headed kissed him goodbye and made my way to the car. I got in and got a call from Latoya, I called her back while I was backing up in my bage and black mini copper.

"Hey gurl.... I been hearing a Lil news going on in the media about you and Waka!" She said while answering the phone.

" Yass gurl that's what I was calling you for...... It was such a great night last night!"

"Omg gurl  congratulations I seen that the group "New Edition"  performed." She said.

"Yess when I tell you I was shocked, I knew something was up his sleeves, because he told me to wear something special that night. And gurl that ring was 20 caret💍💍."

"Wow that was amazing well my baby Khaled is going to do an album release party at our house. I wanted to invite yall."

I told Latoya  that I would Come to  the  release party. I made it to the restaurant &I got off the phone with my bestie. I walked into a restaurant called "Maples". I looked and seen Ciara  sitting at the table. I went over and sat down.

"Heyy boo!" Ciara said.

"Heyy hunn!" I said.

" I am so glad you made it.... And congrats on the proposal! That was sooo sweet.

"Thanks girl it was so amazing!"  I was blushing  a Lil bit while I was telling her about it.

So we discussed the dress for the red carpet she wanted a bage see through  lace dress with a train. I have an amazing idea for this dress.

After that we ordered some food. I ordered a salad and Ciara  ordered a sub sandwich. It was a bunch of people in there then we seen a Lil girl about 10 years old. She came up to ask for a picture and a autograph, she was so sweet. We did that and eventually we left. I had to go stop in one of my offices in downtown Atlanta.

************************************************
Waka's pov:

Damian called me today saying we have a problem. I have to head down to the trap. So I got ready and got in the car and sped off.

I pulled up to the trap and u seen Damian and Tyler out the door. I got out and we dapped each other. Damian told me to come inside.

"What's up mann?" I asked.

Damian and Tyler exchanged a look like they didn't want to tell me.

Damian  was the first to speak up. "Well you know that nigga Mike?"

"Yeah... what about him?"

"Well he heard out on the streets of how much we make and he is pretty damn jealous cause he don't ever get the right kind of profit we get. And the message got around the street to me and he is planning for one of his crews to fuck us up and get the money out the safe." Damian  was looking mad asf.

Lemme give you a little info on Mike. He is a drug dealer but his left of dealing is under us because we are at the top. He never wanted to work with us. He wanted to make his own profit..... so we basically competing. But he knows that we are way up on our game. I ain't gone lie he does have a good crew. Idek why he wanna get our money. But that aunt gonna happen though!

"Damn that nigga always tryna get his ass into trouble all the damn time. But he ain't gonna get our money in the safe, but this is what we gonna do, we gon have that nigga thinking we still have the money in here. But we really gonna play his dumb ass and set up an account just  for the profit. I want you to get the rest of the crew right now!" I said while Tyler was otp calling everyone.

Damian looked at me and said "If he finds out you got a girl he gonna get somebody to get her. That's how he always do, either he gonna get the money or go for your family. But we gotta look at all the trap houses he got in case he tryna make a setup."  While be said that everybody I  the crew came in the house, they sat down and I got up getting ready to tell them about our plan.

"Well as yku all know that we are trying to get robbed by Mike. But he ain't   gonna get Nun of our money that we all have worked hard for. But his is what I planned, we gonna have his ass thinking we still got the money here but we gonna put it in a banking account." Everybody  was nodding  while I was explaining to them what we were going to do.

"Plus we are going to look up all of his trap houses in case he wanna try that stupid Shit. And we are going to secure all of our trap houses, and plus imma hook up cameras to all of the houses."

They were still listening to me as I talk. We gotta get up on our A-game. And be 10 steps ahead of this nigga.

But we also have a bad problem he is with my ex Renae. And that bitch knows about every trap house I got. And I know she gonna tell his ass.  And plus her ass is also jealous  cause she knows I am with Tammy. When I was first talking to Tammy Renae was blowing up my phone tying to get me back.
And her ass was still with Mike. SMDH  😒

I told the crew we were going to the bank tomorrow. And al, of us left and went home. I was getting ready to get into the car when I got an unknown call. I answered it hoping it was that nigga Mike.

"Sup" I said.

"Hey Papi." A female voice said .

Awe damn here we go again it's Renae!

"Renae?...look don't call me yo damn Papi, call that nigga Mike yo Papi  bitch!"

She ignored me when I told her not to call me papi. " I miss you Papi don't be mad..... speaking of Mike I wanted to tell you to watch yo back bitch!😈"  With that she hung up the phone.

I was mad asf  bruhh😠😠

I headed home and I waited on  Tammy to come home.
I think I should tell her about this situation since she knows I am a drug dealer.

But then I don't want her to freak out though. And I really don't want to pull her into my mess. I don't want her to get hurt. I really care for her, I mean she future wifey😘🔒 💋