Ch.9 Proposal

3 Years Later

Waka's pov:

Yall remember when I told Yall about marrying Tammy.
Well its been 3 years, and we have been perfect together and I'm thinking about taking her out a date tonight a date propose to her.

Tammy was gone on her job to act and design her new shoes. So while she was doing that I called her mother.

"Hello." She said.

"Hey Mrs. Tasha" I said.

"Hey son how you doing?"
8
"I'm doing good..... is Mr. Tony there or is he at work?"

"Uh..... he's here today!"

"Ohk well I need to stop by there and talk to him." I said.

"Ohk son come on over I'll tell him."

"Ohk ma thanks" I said hanging up the phone.

So I'm going over and talk to Tammy dad and ask him can I have his daughter hand in marriage!

I was at my house so I went and took a shower and went over there.

I pulled up and knocked on the door and Tammy dad opened the door.

I said hey and reached and shook his hand.

We came in and went to the balcony outside and sat down at the table.

"Yeah so Mr. Tony I came over here to ask you can I have your daughter hand I  marriage?" I said.

"Yeah son that is a wonderful thing, I have been seeing how you have been treating my daughter over the past few years  and I think you are the right one for her. And I also thank you for coming over here and being a real gentlemen and seeing how I feel about it." He said giving me a manly hug.

"Well your welcome pops!" I said.

"So when are you planning to pop the question?" He asked.

"Maybe tonight." I said.

"Ohk that'll be good." He said.

With that I told him goodbye and went home and got everything ready for tonight.

I went and got the roses and candles and notes from  when we first dated and had sex. And layed them on  the floor just like I had before. But I wanted to propose to her in  public. So I figured why not propose to her at the biggest famous park in Atlanta.

I went to the mall and went to Kays jewelry store. I got her a 17 caret ring , it was so beautiful and I had our initials carved in it.

I was very nervous for tonight and I stopped at the men's warehouse and got a black and white tuxedo. Then I ordered a white limousine. Man tonight was going to be lit . 

I was on my way home and I got a text from Future _wifey😘🔒💋💋 : Hey babe I just got off of work where are you?

Future_Hubby😏💏💋👌: I'm omw home.... look I got something special for you tonight put on the best dress you have...baby

Future-wifey😘🔒💋💋: Mmm... ohk I wonder what's up your sleeve! 😉😂

Future_Hubby 😏💏💋👌: Don't worry bout that with your sexy ass, but you better be ready!

Future_wifey😘🔒💋💋: Ohk Papi😙😋

Future_Hubby😏💏💋👌: that's my name. Lol

😂😂😂😂

I made it home and she was there with a red dress that was off the shoulders and some red bottoms.👠  with a white pearl set.

I had the group "New edition" to sing their new song called "This one's for me & you."

They were going to be at the park when I propose.
So I went upstairs and put on my tuxedo. When I came downstairs  she asked me " This must be very special, we sholl dressed up baee."

"Yep come on let's go to the car." I looked out and seen the limousine parked outside "Omg baby this is soo sweet." She was so shocked. I opened the door for her and I got in myself. I held her hand and said " Look baby this is going to be a night you ain't gonna forget."

"Awee I bet." She said pecking me on the lips. We made it to the park and I got out and led her to the bench where the roses were, then out of nowhere, the group New edition started singing.

She was so shocked I think she got the hang of what was going on! Everybody at the park that night came over  where we were and was listening to New  Edition  sing I held Tammy hands while she listened to the group sing. Then I came up behind her, she turned and faced me and looked me in the eyes. "Baby this is sooo beautiful." She said with tears in her eyes.

Everyone had their cameras out video taping us. I was holding her hand and went down on one knee. When I say her eyes popped out of her head!😂

"Baby I knew you were the one when I met you that night. We are made for each other. Every day  I fall more and more in love with you. I want us to be together FOREVER. " I seen her crying, man that made a nigga cry too! Lol😂😭

"But I want you to be the one I grow with , have kids & enjoy life with..... I reached in my tuxedo and pulled out the ring. "Will you marry me Tammy Rivera?".

She was crying all over the place.

Tammy Pov:

This night was reply special to me, I knew something was up. I was so surprised. Now I'm sitting right here with the man of my life.

"Will you marry me?" He asked me.

"Yes I will baby". He got up and I hugged him. People were taking pictures, I knew it was gonna be on the news by tonight.

We got in the limousine, and then we kissed. We made it to his house and he had his house decorated like the day we had our first date  with rose petals  all over the floor. And then he had candles everywhere.

You know what happened after that😂😂👌😘💑💏