Ch.3 In love

Waka pov:

I think I'm in love with  Tammy she is perfect for me I  so many ways. When I seen her at that party last night I just had to Holla at her.But tonight we gonna go on a date.....but it's a surprise. It's just not a regular date.😘

I know it's pretty soon but I told my mama about her, and I showed her a pic of Tammy , and my mama likes her. Usually my mama is worried  about thots  too much for me. But she just watching  out for her son, that's what mothers are for.

************
"Yeah man." I said. I was otp with my nigga Khaled.

"Yeah we got good ones this time mann." He said laughing. "BTW me and my gurl Latoya  made it  official last night."

"Aye dwu right there." I said." I'm taking Tammy out on a date tonight. I said.

"Hope Yall have a good time mann!" He said.

"Aight . Thanks for hooking me up with her." I said.

"No problem man"

⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚

Later on that day at 4:00:

So it was time for the date I got in the shower. Put on my white Polo shirt with kaki  pants and Timbaland  boots. I called Tam  to see where she was.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey Tam! Where you at ?"

"At the house getting  ready."

"Ohk I'll be there in 30 min."

"Aight see you when you get here."

"OK " I said. I went and pulled over by the gas station in my black Tesla Model S. And I texted her for the address, and she sent it to me. In 10 minutes  I was there. I pulled up to this gate. And it let me in, then I pulled up to this brick house it was pretty  big and nice. So I parked got out the car and headed to this big double doors, and rung the bell. "I'm coming." She said then she opened the door. She was smiling, gaaa damn  why she gotta be so fine. I came in this big house. I hugged her and said " Hey ma, you look good."
She had on this red dress and red bottoms.👠

She told me to sit on the couch cause she had to go put on some lipstick and jewelry .

When she came out we headed to the car. And I opened  the door for her, tryna  be a gentlemen .

"Thanks!"She said. Where we going?"

"Its a surprise baby."I said.

"Mhmm alrighty  then."

We both laughed. So the surprise is that I'm taking her to the fair.🎉🎪🎢🎠🎡🎯

We talked and talked in the car. Until I pulled  up to the fair.🎉 .

She was so surprised she told me she loved fairs.
So we got out and we went on the ferris wheel.

"So how you like our date?"I said.

"I love it boo"she said.

"Thanks I tried to make it different instead of going to eat at a restaurant  all the time. I wanted to make our date fun."

"Awee well you sholl  know how to treat a woman."She said.

"Well I try to do my best" I said popping my collar.😂

She laughed. "Boy you crazy."
*********************
We rode a couple  more rides and then we went to grab something to eat at olive garden. After that I took her home.

"Well I thank you for that wonderful date!" she said while opening her house door.

"You welcome ma!" I said pulling her into a hug. And I grabbed  her ass then we kissed. I wanted to fuck  her so bad though she was tempting a nigga. Lol 😏. But I couldn't   do the in a first date. I ain't like these other niggas  that gonna hit it and quit it.

So after that I went  home and texted her:

Future___wifey😘💄🔒💋: Wyd baby?

Me: nothing Finna  watch tv. Wbu?

Future___wifey 😘💄🔒💋 : Ohk I'm doing the same.
**************
We texted all night until we went to sleep on each other.
😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😂😂😂😂

Tell me how you like it

Are they a good couple?

Is Waka really being a gentlemen ?

Needs feeedback😊😢

"