chapter 15

"Hey, babe." Luke snaked his arm around me.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

I look over to see about twelve girls staring up at him with lust.

"How's your first day been?" I ask.

"Good, but it could be much better." He pouts.

"Meet me in the library at free period." I smirk.

"Okay darling." he grins.

The whole entire group of girls glared at me.

I went to my class, continued to get glared at before leaving and seeing Luke again.

"Can't find the library." He sighs.

"Come on, pretty boy. Seriously every girl wants you here." I grab his arm and drag him outside the doors.

"I don't care about any of them unless you're one of them." he smiled looking pleased with himself on that line.

"You need to get that idea that we're gonna be anything out of your head. We will not be doing anything. I'm focused on school." I state.

"I get that, and I want to help you with school. I'm not asking you to do anything besides give me a chance. I refuse to give up on the idea of being anything significant to you." He grips my hand.

"You're significantly annoying!" I walk to my car with him following.

"Luke, what do you want to eat?" I sigh.

"Doesn't matter." he shrugged.

"I'm kind of craving pizza." I shrug.

"I'm craving you." He smirked.

"Luke!" I groan.

"One day, just one day, I want you to say my name like you don't want to kill me." He mumbles loudly.

"Fuck you." I grin.

"In a heartbeat sweetie." he chuckles.