chapter 17

"Luke!" I jump up to hug him in the middle of the hallways.

"I got an A!" I scream.

"You did?!" he spins me around.

"Yes!" I grin.

"I'm so proud of you!" He smiles down at me.

"Thank you." I get on my tip toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you later okay." I make my way to my next period.

"So you're sleeping with your exchange student?" someone asks me.

"No, we're really close, but nothing is happening." I shake my head.

"So you wouldn't mind if I asked him to homecoming?" She grinned.

"Uh... he had already asked me... probably because he only knows me... you can try." I bit my lip.

"Well, you'll need to tell him you won't go with him first." She raised her eyebrows threateningly.

"I won't do that. If he wants to go with you, he'll go with you. If he wants to go with anyone, he will go with them, but if he wants to go with me, I'll go with him. ." I hough and storm out of third period as the bell rang.

"Dani, wait up!" Luke catches me in the parking lot.

"I don't feel well. I'm just gonna email my 4th period and stay home." I groan as I put my bag in the back seat.

"Then I'll email mine too." he firmly gets in the car.

"I don't even care, honestly. I'm just gonna nap." I start the car.

We drove in silence to my house. I parked in the garage and got my bag before unlocking the door and going up to my room. I took off my uniform and changed into leggings and a crop top.

"Babe?" he knocks on the door.

"I'm not your fucking babe." I shove him.

I didn't expect to be pushed against the wall with him pressed against me.

"You don't get to tell me how I should feel." His hands are on my hips. His mouth is so close to mine.

"You need to get over me." I roll my eyes in hims face.

"And you need to get under me." he smirks.

"You only want someone to fuck, I get it." I snort.

"No, I want so much more baby." he pouts.

"Well then what do you want with me?" I crossed my arms.

"I want to fucking hold you right now. I want you to let me hold you and be next to you, and comfort you because something is wrong and you're mad at me about it." he groans.

"You're so clingy." I roll my eyes again.

He grabbed my jaw and made me look at him.

"Baby girl, the only eye rolling I want in this relationship is when I'm pleasing you." he gripped the back of my thighs and had me holding onto his shoulders as he brought me to my bed.

"Luke, please don't. I don't want to!" I began crying and seeing flashes of light. I could feel his hands on me again. I could see his dark eyes.

"Babe, I would never force you." Luke looked concerned as he held me.

I couldn't calm down. I was trembling, practically hysterical.

"Look." Luke placed his hands in front of me.

"I'll never placed my hands on you without you saying okay . May I hold your hands?" he demonstrated and I nodded my head.He grabbed my hands and rubbed his thumbs over them.

"I don't think you're ready to tell me, and I understand, but when you are, and if you want to, you can talk to me about it." Luke kissed my forehead.

"Until then, get some rest." He pulled my sheets back and tucked me in.

"I'll be right here." he sat at my desk and watched over me as I slept.