No more trust

I woke up on my bed, my body horribly ached everywhere. The bruised were big and dark. I slowly got up, I could barley open my left eye, it was swollen. I hobbled over to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror. I looked ugly, gross, and just down right miserable. I've never been so beaten and bruised ever. I started to cry, as I realized I might never see Keegan again, or even the outdoors.

Then I remembered I left a note to him, maybe when he wakes up he'll see it, notice I'm not there, and text me or call me or even come for me.

All I can do now is hope and pray I get out of here before I die, but that would be better then being here any longer.

I could always try to get out of here, but my window has that stupid fucking lock on it, and that asshole has the key.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I closed the bathroom door, and went to lock it, but when I went for the lock on the knob it was gone. He changed the doorknob to one with no lock. Fuck. I'm sure if I keep quiet he won't see or hear me, and I can be left alone.

"Kira, Kira where the fuck are you?" I heard the asshole calling from my room. I can't call him my dad anymore. He's no dad, he's no man. He's a coward.

I stayed silent.

"Come out you fucking whore." He said sternly.

I heard him go in my room.

I heard the sound of the lock being fiddled with, he's probably checking it.

"It's still locked" He said just loud enough for me to hear.

I heard him coming closer to the bathroom. Slowly I climbed into the shower and closed the opaque green curtains.

"I know you're in here. It smells like stupid slut in here." He spoke.

I heard him coming towards the shower.

Again I'm screwed.

He started to open the curtains, when I jumped out at him pushing him and running for the door.

Right before I got out, he grabbed my shoulder and slammed me against the wall. The pain that shot through my spine and body was horrible.

I slid down the wall, and sat on the floor in pain.

"Don't you ever fucking hide from me again. You understand?" He said pissed off.

"I can do what I want." I spat back at him.

"What the fuck did you just say to me bitch?" He said.

"You fucking heard me."

And I God was I right. He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me back to my room. He forcefully threw me in, and I stumbled almost falling over, just barley catching myself.

"You disgraceful little fuck." He grumbled coming towards me. "If you ever fucking talk to me like that, I'll fucking beat you harder then I did last night."

I just glared at him.

"That's what I thought." He said walking out of my room.

I slowly made my way to my bed, and sat down. I curled up in a ball, and put my head between my knees. I felt tears drip down my face and onto my legs. I'm going to die here. Whats the point of me even trying anymore?

Just then I heard and heard my phone vibrate, it was Keenan's ring tone, he was calling me.

What the fuck do I tell him now?

I grabbed it, and hit the answer button.

"Hello?" I said quietly.

"Kira, where the hell are you?!" Keegan yelled.