The promise

Months passed, and Keegan and I were back to normal, everything was back to normal. I stil talked with Derek every once in a while, and Keegan and him were trying to get along for my sake. I guess that's better than nothing right? 

For the past few days, everything has been okay. Keegan and I did get into a few arguments, but nothing major. It was quite silly, him and I got into an argument over where a small piece of furniture that he got for his room should go. We get into little arguments like that, but it doesn't take long before we both start smiling, and laughing at each other. I really don't know where I would be without him. Well  honestly, I would probably be dead considering how my life was before I met him. 

Today was actually our 1 year believe it or not. It seems like it has been a lot longer, but I am happy that we have been together for so long. He told me he was going to take me on a surprise date, somewhere I have never been before, and somewhere that was really nice too. I can't wait to see what he has in mind, I'm going to assume that if it's really nice, then I must dress a bit more classy, and fancy than I normally would. That's okay though because I recently bought a beautiful, white knee length dress that seems perfect for this occasion.

It's only 12:00, and he said that we are gong to go out for dinner. I still have a long while to wait, but i might as well get my hair done, or something. Pass some time, plus my hair takes at least and hour to curl, and stuff. I walked into the bathroom, and turned the curler on to high heat. I left it on the counter, and walked back into the bedroom, to grab my dress. I layed it out on the bed, admiring it, and thinking about how good I looked in it at the store, and how nice it will look tonight. I sat down on the bed beside the dress, thinking about my whole  life, about everything that has happened, and how great it is now. Nothing can get better than this. I started to get lost in my thoughts, until I remembered the curling Iron was on, and I needed to do my hair. I got back up, and started to do my hair the way I wanted it. 

By the time I was done curling it, it was 1:23. I still had to fix it up a bit, pin it up that little bit. I was thinking of getting Jane to put it up in an up-do for me, she's really good at doing those. I also had to my makeup, which shouldn't take to long, but since tonight is special, I think I want do a bit more than what I would usually do for makeup. 

I decided to get Jane to come do my hair now, so it'll be done in time. I started to my makeup, I chose a bit of white eye shadow, light pink blush, and a medium tone pink lipstick. I applied a thin line of eyeliner on my upper eyelid, and applied generous amounts of mascara. Jane was finishing putting the last few pieces of hair up, and pinned in the back. I looked beautiful, I had a pair of white pumps, to go with the dress. 

It was about 2:30. It took an hour to do my hair and makeup. I was a bracelet that Keegan bought me a while ago. I couldn't be happier. I walked up to the mirror, and took a quick picture. 

To: Derekkk

How do I look? 

From: Derekkk

You look amazing! Keegan is so lucky to have found someone as beautiful as you Ki.

To: Derekkk

Thanks boo <3

To pass time I decided to listen to some music, and a read a book Jane had given me. 

****   A FEW HOURS LATER*********

I must have gotten really into my book, because when I checked the time, It was 5:10. Keegan wanted me to be ready by 5:30. 

I got up, and grabbed my purse, I filled with back up. Like extra lipstick, lip gloss, perfume, some money, and extra feminine things. 

I took one last look the mirror, and smiled at myself. I couldn't help it. I looked really nice, and tonight was a big night.