ITS TIME FOR YOU TO DECIDE

Hello my wonderful readers, and or fans of this story Kira.

Kira was written quite a few years ago by me, and it is still receiving many reads, and votes which by the way is AMAZING.

The book is now finished, and upon reading over it this year during one of my classes, I noticed all the grammar mistakes, run-on sentences, and a lot of useless things were written though out the book.

Now I have a very important question for any of you reading this story, how would you feel if I re-wrote Kira. I will not change the story line, but I will add way more detail to most of it, and take out some over excessive details such as when Kira went shopping in the mall. No one needed to know every single article of clothing she bought.
Let alone the colour, and every single detail about it.

I will also make sure that the grammar is a lot better in the new re-written version.

I will not stat writing it until I get enough comments or votes on this page because I am actually going to try and make an effort to revamp Kira... this will be a long process and I want to make sure people are excited and on board for it.

Also this will not be something made over night so don't expect a new chapter every day. School is starting again for me soon, and I'm taking all high level courses for my victory lap (AKA Grade 13) of high school and these courses are going to help me with my career and college life. So those will be coming before this story, but I definitely want to re-write Kira.

So what do you say? Yes? Or no?

Leave your comment, leave your vote, or leave both!