iv

REAL LIFE

ATHENA WAS SOBBING

ATHENA WAS SOBBING. HOT TEARS were streaming down both of her cheeks. sabrina and rowan watched her as she sobbed.

"it's just so sad." she sobbed. her and the girls were watching harry potter: deathly hollows part two. she was watching snape's death. athena sobbed louder as she watch snape look into harry's eyes.

"rest in peace, alan rickman." athena whispered.

"is she litterally crying because of a movie?" sabrina asked.

"i don't blame her."rowan said, small tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"you too?" sabrina asked.

"i bet you'll do the same thing when you watch titanic." she said.

"she does." athena said after she calmed down. rowan smirks at sabrina as sabrina blushes.

"why's athena crying?" corey asks as he opens athena's door.

"harry potter." rowan and sabrina said in unison.

"ooh, what house did you get in on pottermore? i got gryffindor." corey asked. athena perked up and smiled.

"i got ravenclaw. rowan?" athena asked

"i also got ravenclaw. how about you, sabrina?" she answered. sabrina gave her cast mates and sister a confused look.

"what's pottermore?" she asked. a loud gasp escaped from her sister's lips. athena ran into her room and grabbed her computer.

"okay, you need to take the sorting hat quiz." she said as she typed in the website.

"you seriously never heard of pottermore?" rowan asked.

"you've been living with athena and you've never heard of pottermore?" corey asked.

"yeah, what he said." athena said, pointing at corey.

"what's going on?" peyton asked as he walked in the room.

"sabrina has never heard of the sorting hat quiz." corey answered.

"seriously, you're related to a fangirl who obsessed over Harry Potter?" he asked.

"why's it so bad?" sabrina asked.

"because.." rowan said.

"because what?" the blonde asked her best friend.

"i don't know, just because."rowan exclaimed.

"to make you feel better, i've never been on pottermore." peyton said.

"you're taking the test, too." athena told him. he nodded. athena gave her sister the computer.

"just answer these questions." she exclaimed. sabrina nodded and began the quiz. everyone was looking at her, waiting for her response.

"i bet she'll get hufflepuff." athena bet. corey smirked.

"i bet she gets gryffindor." he said.

"are you making a bet?" she asked and he happily nodded.

"deal." she said. the two smirk before shaking their hands. a couple minutes later, sabrina looked at them and smiled.

"i got hufflepuff." she said. athena cheered and put her hand in front of corey.

"ten bucks, please." she said. he sighed and gave her his ten dollars.

"now, it's my turn." peyton said. corey and athena looked at each other.

"slytherin."

"gryffindor."

the duo said at the same time. they both had smirks on their faces. meanwhile, rowan was smiling brightly. she had shipped them for so long and she was happy to see them
have chemistry.

"i ship it." she whispered to sabrina.

"i'm still coriana af." sabrina replied. a couple minutes later, peyton had finished and he had hufflepuff, too.

"no one wins.." corey said.

"at least, i still have my ten dollars." athena said.

"no, you won't." he said. he began to chase her.

"okay, i'm lowkey starting to ship it." sabrina said. rowan nodded.

"me too."peyton said.