xvi

TUMBLR

mayahartistic asks girlmeetworldfanclubis corey with anyone at the moment?

is corey with anyone at the moment?

i love your username haha lol. anyway, i've done my reasearch and it does seem that corey is with someone. but the question is who? at first, i thought it would be athena carpenter. athena carpenter, as you all know, is sabrina's twin sister. i love her so much. she's so cute.

athena and corey were close. key word; were. they used to take pictures with each other and write tweets about each other but recently, i have found out that corey had written a tweet that's almost exactly like athena's tweet. read below

coreyfogelmanis: fix your attitude and mature a bit

athena later on wrote a tweet that seems to be in the same situation. read below.

athenagrace: i need to fix my attitude? i'm just stating what i think. you don't control me.

is there trouble in paradise? as we all know, athena was friends with diana palmer. in fact, they were best friends. we've seen diana with corey cause paparazzi. so, does that mean corey is diana's new beau? tbh, i think this whole drama is connected.

i think athena liked corey. corey and her were close. same goes to diana and athena. so, when the summer arrived, diana and corey had met. they had fallen in love and diana knew that athena liked him. so, they broke off their friendship. eventually, corey and athena started to give each other shades.

honestly, i think corey is with someone aka diana but i think he should be with athena. #corthena4ever x

2,231 notes