v

SNAPCHAT + REAL LIFE

ATHENA HAS UPDATED HER STORY

ATHENA IS TYPING.....

NEW MESSAGE FROM ATHENA !

ATHENA:
we switch phones for 10 minutes and you're already taking embarrassing pictures

SABRINA:
yup 🤗

ATHENA:
ur such a smol bean

SABRINA:
i know

SABRINA WANTED TO BOND WITH her sister today but athena didn't want too. she was previously crying last night due to teen wolf having their final season. athena just wanted to spend the day crying while watching teen wolf. but, sabrina decided to switch their phones for fun. it wasn't sabrina's smartest idea, but athena wanted to try it out.

"yes, athena. i promise not to break or harm your phone. you'll do the same to my phone, right?." sabrina asked. athena made sabrina swear that she wouldn't break her phone. athena loved it so much, she decided to name it.

"of course." athena said.

"i'll be hanging out with the others. do you want to come?" her sister asked. athena shook her head.

"no thanks, diana and i are going to cry about teen wolf." athena said.

"bye. take care of my phone." she says.

"as long as you protect hedwig." athena says. sabrina nods before she leaves. hedwig was the name of athena's phone. she had no regrets after naming her phone. she had a love of owls, exactly like the greek goddess athena. she also loved harry potter.

athena goes out of her house to see a car in front of her. she smiles before going in the car.

"i heard you and sabrina switched phones." diana said as her best friend closes the car door.

"yeah, i feel like it's going to be bad but...let's hope." athena said.

the two arrive at diana's place. after greeting her parents, they both quickly run into diana's and her brother's room. athena opened her season one of teen wolf dvd and threw it at diana. she catches it and puts it in the dvd player.

"what are you all doing?" dustin, diana's twin brother, asked as he walked in the room. the girls were sharing a blanket and were cuddled up.

"watching teen wolf. if you want to join, come in but if you don't, get the hell out." diana said. athena sheepishly smiled at dustin.

"sorry about her...she's just sad that teen wolf's ending." athena apologized.

"i'll join." he said, sitting next to athena. she smiles at him. diana watches the two of them and silently gag.

"the way he looks at her though..." dustin said as he watched stiles look at lydia.

"i know!" athena squeals.

"stalia rocks." diana coughed out. her twin brother playfully glare at her.

"stydia rocks." dustin mocks. she sticks her tongue at him. he did the same.

"okay, both of you stop. both ships rock." athena said. 

"you're so cute." athena told dustin as she pinched his cheeks. he blushes.

it was now 5 in the morning. diana was snoring loudly beside athena. her head was on a pillow and her legs were on athena's and dustin's lap. dustin was peacefully sleeping beside the blonde. his head was on her left shoulder. athena was still awake. tears were streaming down her cheeks as she watched ethan and aidan's last moment.

athena quickly wiped the tears off her face. athena was tired. her eyes were droopy and her head was hurting. athena paused the show and turns of the tv. she put her head on top of dustin's. later on, darkness overcame and she fell asleep.