ix

REAL LIFE

BLAKE SAT UP FROM HIS bed and went straight in the bathroom

BLAKE SAT UP FROM HIS bed and went straight in the bathroom. he took a shower, brushed his teeth, and got ready. blake and athena decided to go buy "harry potter and the cursed child" and grab some ice cream on the way. blake walked out of the bathroom and went into athena's room without knocking.

"hey, could you knock? maybe i was changing or something." athena asked. she was lying down on her bed with out red and stuffy nose. her hair was in a messy bun and she was still in her pajamas.

"I've seen you naked before." he says.

"i was four and you were two. things have defiantly changed." she scoffs.

"hey, why aren't you changed?" he asks his cousin. she sniffles.

"i'm sick." she groans. "on the day i actually wanted to go out is the day i get sick. this day is just going great."

"hey, we could get the book another day." he softly says. she quickly shakes her head.

"no! it's fine. actually, rowan insisted she get the book for me." athena said with a smirk on her face. blake's cheeks quicky turn crimson at the thought of the brunette.

"anything wrong, gryffindor?" she asked her cousin with a smirk still visible on her face.

"oh, i-it's nothing." he stutters. she smiles. he leaves her room and walks in the living room. his eyes caught rowan sitting down at the couch.

"blake, you ready to go?" she asks. he nods his head. she smiles at him as she grabs his hand and drag him out of the house.

"did it work?" sabrina asked as she walked into athena's room. athena smiles and sits up. she wipes the blush of her nose.

"it was so easy." athena replied.

"they're so cute. i ship it." sabrina says. athena playfully roles her eyes and smiles.

"it was a great idea to fake being sick so they could hang out." she says.

"how'd our cousin react?" sabrina asked her sister.

"he was shocked, then he blushes and says it's okay." athena describes, then a smirk plasters on her face.

"we are genius." sabrina said as she high fives her sister.

"i'm so excited to get the book!" rowan exclaimed as her and blake walked. blake looks at her and smiles.

"me too." he says. she gives him a look and her lips form into a smile.

"hey, let's play twenty questions. can i go first?" rowan asked him. he nods his head.

"why does athena call you gryffindor?" she asked

"athena calls me gryffindor because of my last name and her love for harry potter." he answered.

"what is your last name?" rowan asked with a curious look on her face.

"griffin." he answers. she nods her head.

"does athena call you anything?" blake awkwardly asked.

"she sometimes calls me her sunshine or her smol bean." rowan answers. he nods his head as they walked in the bookstore. the two walk in and quickly grab the last two books of 'harry potter and the cursed child'. they pay for the book and leave the bookstore.

"i'm so glad we're the last ones to get the book." blake tells rowan as they walk out.

"i know but at least, athena has one." rowan says with a frown on her face.

"hey, you could have mine." he says.

"oh, no. it's yours. i can't take that." rowan says. blake shakes his head.

"it's fine. i could read athena's book when she's done." blake insisted.

"are you sure?" she asked. he nods her head and gave her the book. she takes it and smiles at him, a small tint of red were on her cheeks.

"thanks." she said.

"it's no problem. do you want to get some ice cream?" he asked her. she smiles and nods her heads. the two walk towards an ice cream shop.

"excuse me, can I order a mint chocolate chip ice cream?" blake asked. he looks at rowan. "how about you?"

"i'll just have a vanilla ice cream." she says. the cashier nods her head and grabs a waffle cone. she puts two scoops of mint-green colored frozen milk. she grab another waffle cone puts two vanilla flavored ice milk scoops on the cone. she hands the two ice creams to the teenagers.

"that would be $4.50." the lady says. blake starts to grab his wallet but rowan stops him.

"i should pay, you paid for the books. it's my turn to pay." rowan insist as she grabbed a five dollar bill from her jean pocket. she gives her dollar to the lady.

"hope you have a great day!" the lady says, showing her bright white teeth.

"thank you for paying." blake told rowan. the two sit on a booth. she smiles at him and looks around. her smile later on turns into a frown.

"isn't that delaney with corey?" rowan asked as she pointed at a couple sitting at a booth. blake turns his head and sees diana with corey. they were laughing and smiling.

"that's diana, not delaney." blake states.

"oops, it's just that i don't really like her." rowan says. blake gives her a confused look.

"why? she's so sweet." blake asks.

"athena didn't tell you?" rowan asked.

"tell me what?"

"oh, you're going to find out from her."

"oh, um okay. you do know about her liking dustin or corey?" blake asked. rowan nods her head.

"yeah, that's exactly like the love triangle on girl meets world." rowan compares.

"that's what i said!" blake exclaimed.

"who do you think she would choose?" rowan asked.

"to be honest, i have no idea. either one sounds and looks cute together but i can't choose one." blake tells rowan. she nods her head in agreement.

"are corey and diana on a date?" she asked, looking at diana and corey.

the two were sitting on a booth. they were across from each other. corey kept smiling at her as her cheeks turn into a bright red shade. they hands were held together.

"looks like it." blake says.