vii

INSTAGRAM + REAL LIFE

dianapalmer: cuddle buddies

tagged: dustinpalmer, theathenacarpenter

blakegriffin, dustinpalmer, and 112 others liked this photo.

view all 32 comments.

blakegriffin: omg they are so cute!! 😍

theathenacarpenter: omg di, put that down!

dustinpalmer: i think we're cute ;) theathenacarpenter

rowanblanchard: no! how about corthena?

theathenacarpenter: what's corthena? is that some disease? rowanblanchard

sabrinacarpenter: no, it's your's and corey's ship name! theathenacarpenter

username1: omg corthena would be so cute together.

username2: nah, they look and sound horrible together

username3: i ship it :)

username1: shut your mouth, you arse. username2

theathenacarpenter: i though you ship coriana? sabrinacarpenter

sabrinacarpenter: i ship both ships

peytonmeyer: ^

coreyfogelmanis: uh, what's this?

username3: oml he's jealous 😍😍

username4: jealous corey sound hot af

ATHENA ROLLED HER EYES AND scoffed. she put her phone down. she knew she liked corey. according to rowan, it was obvious. but there was something about dustin that attracted to her. she didn't know what. it was either his smile, his eyes, or his personality.

athena had known dustin since her and diana met. diana and athena met when they were around kindergarten. so, they had met eleven years ago. athena thought dustin as a brother, but that might change.

whenever she saw dustin, her heart would beat fast. although athena was known as the shy, quiet girl, she wasn't afraid to talk to dustin. but the reason why was that she's known him for so long.

meanwhile, athena had known corey for three years. she was introduced to him by sabrina when her and the cast filmed the first episode of girl meets world. he was sweet and nice to her.

athena had a problem. that problem was that she didn't know who to choose. she didn't want to hurt their feelings and lose a friend. they were both alike. they were sweet, nerdy, and cute. that had only made her harder to choose. she did know that she liked two people but she had no idea who to choose. 

she knew one person who is an expert on love and he was living across the hall.

"blake!"'