vi

REAL LIFE

ATHENA WOKE UP TO GIGGLING and flashing lights

ATHENA WOKE UP TO GIGGLING and flashing lights. she groans and looks up.

"what are you doing?"'she asked to no one in particular.

"nothing..." diana says with a creepy smile on her face. she quickly left the room. athena felt arms around her waist. she tried to get out of dustin's grasp but he wouldn't let go.

"dustin....." athena groans. she nudges him.

"what?" he asked.

"let go of me." she said. he smirks at her.

"no, thank you. you are very warm." he said. athena rolls her eyes and nudges him a lot harder.

"ow!" dustin yelled, letting go of the blonde. she smirked in satisfaction and sat up.

"dustin, diana's acting strange." she said. he sat up next to her.

"how?" he asked.

"she keeps giggling and creepily smiled." she said. she stands up from the bed and

"weird..." he said. she nods as she takes the season three cd from the dvd player. she puts the disk back in its place.

"i should go home. my cousin is coming over." she said.

"okay, i'll text you later?" he asks. she nods. he smiles and ruffles her hair.

"dustin!" she groans. he smirks at her.

"so? it was already messy." he defended. she playfully scoffs and leaves the room with her stuff.

~~~

"blake!!" athena squeals as she hugs her younger cousin. he wraps his arms around her waist.

"athens!" he says. the two hug for a couple of seconds until athena breaks the hug.

"i haven't seen you since you were 12 and i was 14. you're so big now." she says.

"and i see your still shorter." he teases. she playfully glares at him as he chuckles.

"when did you get here?" she asked.

"an hour ago. shannon picked me up and everyone still is asleep." he said.

"where's shannon?" she asked.

"went back to sleep." he said. she nods her head and sets her bag on the couch.

"do you want to hang out?" athena asks.

"sure." he says.

"okay, just let me get changed and we'll walk to the park?" she asks.

"okay." he says. athena leaves the living room and goes into her room to change.

"oh, hello." rowan says as she sees blake siting on the couch. he looks up and smiles.

"hi." he says.

"erm, what are you doing here. your not an intruder, are you?" she awkwardly asked as she tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"i'm sabrina, shannon, sarah, and athena's cousin. my name's blake and you are?" he asks. she smiles at him.

"rowan." she replies. athena walks into the living room, seeing rowan and blake talking.

"rowan, your awake. do you want to hang out with blake and i?" she asks. rowan thinks about and smiles.

"sure." she says.

"we'll wait for you." athena says. rowan goes back into sabrina's room to get changed.

"is she staying here?" blake asked.

"i think she's staying here for the summer. why? you got a crush on her?" athena smirks. his cheeks turn into a deep shade of pink.

"no, i'm just asking." he defends himself.

"sure.." athena says, unconvinced. rowan walked into the living room.

"let's go?" she asks. the two cousins nod and stand up.

"let's go."