Todays the Date

Danny grabbed my hand and carefully pulled me out of the house we walked for a long time before Danny put something over my eyes. "Danny whats going on?" I laugh. "You'll find out hold on." he says he gently takes my hand in his and sets his free hand on my lower back his fingers curling slightly around my side. He lead me around for a while before we had to go up stairs and he forgot to warn me. I fell and slammed my cheek on the concrete he apologized hurriedly but I brushed it off and we continued. A tear slipped from my eye but the blind fold luckily caught it. Finnally we stopped and Danny removed the blind fold. I was greeted by a brightly colored door and inside I could see all the walls were carpeted. Danny opened the door and we went inside. I still have no idea what this place was but I went with it. Danny paid and the woman took my (non-dominant hand) hand through the glass and stamped it she was a very angry lady. Danny opened the door and I walked through the entire place was carpeted other than a large oval shaped rink in the middle that was made of wood. Danny left me for a second and came back with two sets of skates. He told me to put a pair on and so I did. As soon as it was all laced up Danny helped me stand. I had skated but never with blades. He helped me into the rink and showed me how to push my feet to the sides. He let go of me but immediatly put his arms around my waist again. We skated for a couple hours. He never let go of my hand unless I was in the rest room or while we were sitting but even while we were sitting and having soda he hardly let go of my hand.

After we left it was only about 2 so we went to the fair he got me a (f/c) teddy bear and I got him a blue astronaut monkey. We went in the house of mirrors and made fun of each others reflections then finnally we left around three. We walked to a nearby beauty parlor and Sam and Jazz came out along with an older woman who looked a bit like Tucker came out grabbed me and dragged me inside. Sam had her hand on my mouth and Jazz had her hands holding mine while the older woman grabbed my feet and took me inside.

Unknown POV

What are those monsters doing to my princess. I must tell her father. He will attack the young man who is trying to steal her away for the bruises and having something to do with this kid-napping. My beautiful princess should never be manhandled. I have to keep her safe and mine at all costs. Even if I have to kill the boy so be it! I flew teleported quickly to her home and hit the door with the end of my metal clad hand until a angry looking Skulker opened the door. "You what is it you want!?" he shouted. "Y-your c-child i-is i-in the human world and s-she was taken by a young man she was blindfolded and shoved to the concrete then he pushed her into a horror arena and wouldn't let her go she couldn't escape. He led her to a game area and made her go into a house of horrors. Then he let her get kidnapped again I came here straight after I only wish for her protection." I say stuttering at first but gaining my voice. "Stay here in case she comes home." he says shoving his way past me grabbing weapons at the side of the door. I smirked and teleported back to watch the show.

(F/n)'s POV

To my suprise all the girls wanted to do was give me a make over the woman turned out to be Tuckers aunt and this was her beauty parlor. Before we even started they made me sign a paper to wear what ever they put my in the rest of the night and if they didn't I would have to do what they said till my birthday. So unoriginal. But I signed the paper and they gave me a dress and a ring. While changing I heard thw door open then a few words were exchanged all I know is that it was Danny talking. The door closed and I finally finished changing. I looked at my self in the mirror and realised this dress was familiar. I look at every detail. It was (F/n) and revealing now I wish I hadn't signed the paper. I saw that there were spiraling designs down the bodice down to where it ended near the ankles. Someone pushed some shoes under the door and I saw that they were silver. High strapy silver heels. I left the room with the heels on and realised I was probably as tall as Danny right now. I smiled at the thought of him. An unsettling feeling came to my stomach but this time I would be at Dannys side. Sariah (Tuckers aunt) came out from the front. "You look beautiful." she says. "Thankyou but I can't help but feel something is wrong." I say frowning. "Like something missing?" she raises an eyebrow a smile that could rival the Cheshire cats finding it way onto her face. "What are you hiding?" I ask. "Nothing." she lies unconvincingly. "Sariah." I say she gives up and pulls a velvet black box from behind her. "It was from Danny." she says. I open the box to see a silver pendant on a silver chain and right in the middle of the pendant is a (birth stone). I gasp and touch the (birth stone) it seems so familiar. Then I remember my dream (if you don't remember look at chapter 2 or 3) the dress Danny dad. "Are you okay hun?" she asks placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'm fine." I say. I will stop that from happening! "Okay then lets get that necklace on." she helps me by latching it around my neck I stiffen slightly as the cold metal touches my chest. "Great now right this way." she pushed me into a room and I saw that it was infact all red with drippy candles and at the table sat Danny in a suit with a (F/c) tie. He stood and pulled out the chair for me. "You look great." I say. "You look better." is all he says. "Hey Danny can we switch spots I um want to be able to see the door and make sure no one comes in." I say horrible lie I mentally face palm and slap my self. "Sure?" he says but it comes out more like a question. "Thanks." I say and we switch sides. Just a second after we sat down I felt dad near. I tackled Danny to the ground as a net flew past us. Quickly I blew out the candles and pulled Danny to the darkest corner I had no idea why dad was trying to kill Danny but it wasn't going to happen. "Who is the one messing with my little girl!?" Skulker yells. "Daddy please calm down!" I yell back. "(F/n) who is with you!?" he asks I keep my hand on Danny's face. "Its Danny were on a date!" I scream he stops what he is doing and I see his silhouette drop his knife I sighed in releif and then he re-lit the candles. "What aren't you wearing!!!?" he screams. "I signed a contract that kept me from changing sorry." I say. Then I feel Danny being torn from me and a sharp pressure on my neck then all fadded to black.

Unknowns POV

She knew he was coming and she knew when to jump. My princess is quick and beautiful. But all she wanted was to save the human boy she was out with. He can't have her she is MINE! I turned intangible and threw her petty human boy away then knocked her out taking her far away. She was mine and they couldn't have her. "I'm sorry princess please forgive me I never wanted this to happen." I whisper pushing up my helmet and planting a kiss on her lips. I took her to my human world home where no one would find us and chained her in the dungeon. She is my princess not anyone elses and she will be my princess for all eternity. "Master do you wish for something to eat or drink." asked my maid Jan. "No leave me alone and do not go into the basement when princess awakens she will see me first and no one else." I say. She nods her hair falling slightly and floats away. No one will live here since my business partner bought it and renovated it but will not live here. In stead I live her with my 2 maids a buttler and a cook now my princess. I should really thank him again. But first I will check on my princess. I flew to the basement and looked at her. Her flawless hair was messy and tangled a bit a small purple bruise was forming on her neck and a large one had already formed on her cheek. I frowned and brushed her hair away from her face she looked pained in her sleep. I frowned farther and kissed her non-bruised cheek then went up stairs again. I picked up the old telephone and dialed the number. "Hello." came his voice. "I called to say thankyou again my princess is finnally home." I say. "No issue dear Jacob. Well I must be going now goodbye." he says. "Goodbye and thankyou Vlad."

€nd
Holy crackers and cheese. Who is Jacob why did this chapter go here all it was sposed to be is romantic. Wtf. Like really I just wrote then re-read it and this is what happened! Where did Vlad come from?