Birthdays, Proposals, and Blessings

"Happy Birthday!!!" they cried as I walked in. I gasped and covered my mouth jumping slightly before I started laughing. "Awwwww thank you guys so much this is amazing!" I gave everyone a hug before heading back to stand next to Danny. I had spent the whole day with him only to arrive back at his place to find this. "How does it feel?" Ember asks smiling. "What?" I look at her and she laughs. "Being an adult, duh." she laughs and I giggle slightly remembering that I am officially an adult today. "Great I guess." I laugh and Maddie hands me a glass of (Favorite drink). "Thank you." I say and take a sip. Thank gosh Maddie, Jack, and Jazz knew about me and Danny's plans or they might freak when they saw my dad. Speaking of..... "Hey Danny wheres my dad?" I ask. "Oh I just saw him go into the kitchen." he replies. I nod and take his hand pulling him along. Walking into the kitchen I found my dad attempting and failling to steal the cake. "Dad!" I cry and he puts it down giving me a huge hug. "I was just kidding don't worry." he laughs. "Happy birthday, sweetheart." he laughs. "I was gonna ask you something...but I forgot see ya." I wave and walk away I attempted to take Danny's hand but he refused. "I'm gonna get some more snacks and a soda I'll meet you out there."

I nodded and walked out as Danny turned to the fridge. Walking back to Jazz and Sam "Hey!" I wave brightly. 

DANNY'S POV****** 

"Sir." I called after (F/n) was with Jazz and Sam. Skulker turned around. "Danny." he turned around. We weren't best friends but at least he stopped calling me 'Ghost child'. "Sir may I ask you a question." I was shaking. "Shoot." he says. "I would like your permission to propose to (F/n)." I say as steadily as I can. He frowns and...

(F/N)'S POV*****

I watch as Dash gets down on one leg and takes Sam's hand. "Sam Manson, I love you with all my heart. Ever since freshman year you are the only girl on my mind. Last Year during that bumpy patch I couldn't stop thinking about you where ever I was. I want to be able to hold you're hands, kiss you, hold you, and hug you for the rest of my life. So will you please do me the honor of marrying me?" he showed her the silver banded ring with amethyst surrounding the diamond, that I helped him pick out. Smiling brightly I watched as Sam tried not to cry while nodding. Sam apparently thought she was too strong to cry but that was fine, but as soon as the ring was on her finger she hugged Dash tightly and I saw her make up trail down her face. I smiled brightly as everyone cheered. I told Dash that he should propose to her when she wouldn't expect it. Now was just perfect. 

I smiled brightly and hugged Sam tightly. "I'm so happy for you!" I smiled and she laughed. Jazz came over and hugged her. "Happy birthday by the way (F/n).)" Sam says wiping her make up. Jazz nods and I laugh. "Thanks guys this is amazing." I laugh. "It was actually Danny's idea." I smiled at the mention of him and notice that he's with Tucker and Dash. "Yeah he's pretty great." I smile and Jazz chuckles. "You really do love him don't you?" she asks. "More than anything." I smile looking down at the ring he gave me over four years ago. "He's lucky to have you." she smiles. "Thanks Jazz, but, I'm not the one who just got engaged." I smile and turn to Sam who was finishing reapplying eyeliner. Tucker and Valerie got engaged last year and are getting married a month after Val turns eighteen. Which is eleven months away. Now Sam and Dash and soon Jazz and her boy friend Tim. I'm fine with what I have. I have a loving father, boyfriend, and friends, and soon (hopefully) kingdom. 

TIME SKIP******

 It's been eleven months since I turned eighteen. Today Val and Tuck are getting married. I was so excited! Val, Sam, Jazz, and I were bridesmaids our dresses were a pretty dark red with a small white rose on the shoulder while the other side was shoulderless. I was wearing ruby red heels like from wizard of oz. I had a bad habit of clicking my heelst's been eleven months since I turned eighteen. Today Val and Tuck are getting married. I was so excited! Val, Sam, Jazz, and I were bridesmaids our dresses were a pretty dark red with a small white rose on the shoulder while the other side was shoulderless. I was wearing ruby red heels like from wizard of oz. I had a bad habit of clicking my heels and whispering "There's no place like home." But that ended by the time we walked down the isle before Val. We lined up me in the front because I was the maid of honor and I had a silver band around my waist. Val walked down the isle with a boquet of roses and lillies from the ghost zone in her hand. She was smiling and Tucker was just mesmerized. The ceremony started and soon they said "I do." but there was a twist. Since it was close to Christmas my dad lowered a bit of mistletoe and them they kissed. It was so cute. Soon we left for dinner it was amazing.