Noah.

*Alexis's Pov*

The next day of school noah didn't show. And the day after that, and the day after that. It's to the point where noah didn't show up for almost a  week after Riley died. But no one blames him. It's Wednesday now. And even i didn't want to go to school today. But I have to. I have to check on everyone else. I got to school and walked through the doors. Jake's not even out here like he usually is. That's also weird. I walked inside to see hardly anyone here today. The sky was also a bit cloudy. It's probably going to rain. What a perfect type of weather for a day like this. I walked to a vending machine to get some water when I noticed Audrey walk by me. She didn't notice me so I grabbed her arm and stopped her.
"Hey, why you rushing off?" I asked her.
she snatched her arm from my reach and looked at me confused.
"I was gonna skip school today to check on noah. He hasn't been here in like a week and I need to see if he's okay." She answered me.
"Audrey you can't just skip school, we'll just go see him after school." I told her.
"Fine. Just you and me. Well go see noah." She said to me. Then grabbed my arm and pulled me with her to class.
when we got in the classroom it was only jake, Kieran,and will. Brooke Emma and Noah didn't bother to show up.
"Hey jake how are you feeling?" I asked him.
"I'm okay." He answered back. "Worried about the girls. But I'm fine."
"I'm worried about noah. Like he didn't know riley like the girls did. But he liked her alot." I said to him.
"What about you princess?" He asked me.
Again with the princess thing.

"Me? I'm kinda okay. Like I wasn't that close to riley either. But she became my friend when I needed you guys. And I was sort of apart of the girls. So now that she's gone its just crazy." I told him.
After a while Mr. Branson got up from his desk.
"Okay class. Today im not gonna have anything done. Half the class is missing. And we lost another life. So today? Just relax and enjoy whatever it is you guys do. Class dismissed." He told us. Then we all got up and our group went to go sit on the grass.
"Should I call emma? Or brooke? Make sure they are okay?" I asked.
"No." Jake said. "Just let them mourn. They need time to just sit around and be sad."
"Well since we got nothing to do im gonna go find emma." Will said. "I am her boyfriend." Then will got up and gave Kieran a weird look.
"Barely." Audrey said.
"Hey, what happens to me and Emma isn't your business." He said pointing to her
"Well when your on a break and you sleep with Nina and the whole world finds out you kind of make it everyone else's business." Audrey said back.
he snatched his bookbag off the ground looked at jake and walked away.
"Why he looked at you, what did you do?" I looked up at jake and asked.
"It's this thing with nina." He answered. "It's nothing I'll fix it" He said Then he grabbed his bag and ran after will.
It was just me,audrey and kieran left. Kieran hardly interacts with us just Emma. I guess he has a thing for her. But yea hes not that important right now. He also gets up and leaves.
It's just me and Audrey now.
Out of nowhere she comes and lays on my lap and stares at me.
"Can I help you?" I asked while giggling.
"You can but can't at the same time. But your thighs are really comfortable." She said back to me.
I looked at her and smiled pushing her bangs away from her beautiful green eyes.
"Audrey?" I called.
"Yes alexis?" She answered.
"Can we go see noah? I wanna see how he's been feeling." I asked her.
"Sure let's go now." She said back. We both got up grabbed our bags from the floor and headed straight to her car hopped in and drove to where he works.
After a while when we got there we noticed the door was a little open.
"Are we sure he's even there?" I asked audrey.
"He could be. But it wouldn't hurt to check it out." She said back to me. "Now come on." We started walking towards the doors and opened the rest of it. We walked in and saw noah sitting on the couch staring off into space. We both sat on the sides of him.
"Are you okay?" I asked him putting my hand on his shoulder.
"Yea i'm getting better." He said. "Little by little im feeling okay. Like it's not as sad anymore. I just don't wanna show up to school yet knowing she isn't going to be there."
"Hey its going to be okay buddy." Audrey said slapping her hand on his back. "The police are going to find out who the killer is and the rest of us will be okay. And im sorry she won't be one of them. But don't worry."
"Yea shes right noah. You can do this. You'll be happy again. This is bad. but don't let it control you forever. You see Audrey's still okay. And she went through the same thing." I said to him with a sort of smile. "Well what's about you?" he said. "Your boyfriend, girlfriend, crush whatever hasn't died." "And if the person did I would be so sad. And I probably wouldn't go on. Because this person is the most important person In my life at this point. And it wouldn't only effect me, it would effect you too noah." I told him. "What about me?" Audrey asked. "It's would actually  effect you the most." I told her.
"Why?" She asked. "Don't worry about it." I said back with a smile. After a while noah started being happy and got a little better. We started watching TV from one of the three of them. Then I got a phone call from emma.

"Hello?" I said.
"So the killer, tyler or whoever just sent me something weird. And I think you audrey and Noah should see this. Can I come over?" Emma asked.

I moved my phone away from my ears "Hey noah, audrey." I called at them
"Yes?" Noah said.
"Que pasa." Audrey said.
"Emma wants to come over, she said she has something she wants us three to see." I explained to them.
"Is it weird or creepy in anyway?" Noah asked.

I put the phone back to my ears and replied to emma.

"Noah wants to know if it's creepy or weird in anyway." I told her.
"Yes. Very weird and creepy. It's double." She said back.

I looked at noah and told him. "She said it's both weird and creepy."
"Tell her to come over right away, so we can see and figure this out." Noah said.

"He said to come over right away." I told emma
"Okay I'm coming now." She said back
Then hung up the phone.
"I wonder what it is." Audrey said.
"Same, but we could never be to careful." Noah said. "It's seems like the killer is after Emma more for sending stuff to her and talking to her."
"They only called me twice. Around there." I said to them.
"WHAT?!" WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD THE POLICE?" Noah yelled.
"Noah relax. And because it's only been twice. So I figured the killer isn't really after me. It's okay." I told him.
"You know what else I wanna know?" Audrey asked.
"What?" Me and Noah both asked in unison.
"Alexis, who is the person you like? You told us you weren't  going to answer yet because you wanted to be sure. But to say how much you care about this person and how important to you this person really is, you have to be sure of it now." Audrey looked at me with a serious but determined face.
"Um you see, i-i-i- like um I like-" I kept stuttering trying to avoid telling her. I looked to the side of me to see Emma at the door.
"OH LOOK!" I yelled "Emma's here" I ran to the door and opened it. "Thank God you came just in time, some people were getting anxious." I told her staring at Audrey. Audrey crossed her arms.
"Well okay." Emma said
We gathered up to Noah's work table and stood in a circle. Emma put her bag on the table and pulled out a yearbook from a couple of years back.
"Is that the-" noah started to say but Emma cut him off.
"Yes it is." She said she opened it up and showed us the inside.
"All the victims faces in this year book are cut out, and my dad since he was the survivor, his was only scratched on." Emma explained to us.
"Then at the end of the book it says "the truth lasts where the mask was made" but I have no idea what it means."
"The hospital?" Noah said. We all looked at him serious.
"What? The Mask was made in the hospital that Brandon James stayed in for the surgerys." Noah explained.
"It's so weird how he knows this." Emma said.
"Yea but look it's a good thing he helped you." Audrey said.
"So what are we going to do?" I asked
"Are we gonna go to the hospital? Oh can I come it'll be great I can help we can look for stuff, come on let's go." Noah said sounding excited.
"No, No noah i am not going to the hospital noone is. I'm bringing this to the police and they will handle it." Emma said.
"Fine." Noah said with a pouty face walking to the couch to sit.
"I've got some grief gaming to do anyway." He said putting his gaming headphones on.
Emma started walking out the door when audrey grabbed her arm.
"Emma? You aren't thinking of going to the hospital alone are you?" She asked.
Emma stood there looking around trying to make it seem like she wasn't going to do that.
"Emma we know you, and you aren't going alone." I told her. I looked at Audrey.
"We're going with you." She told emma.
"Now let's go" I said pushing the girls out the door
"Wait, shouldn't we tell noah to come with us?" Emma asked.
"Are you serious? Oh god No we can't take him he'll be like a 4 year old at Disneyland, we'd have to put a leash on him trust me." Audrey said.
I started to laugh. It was  funny.
After that we slowly walked out the door without letting noah notice. And hopped in Emma's car. Emma started backing up out of Noah's job and started driving towards the hospital, where Brandon james's mask was made.

A/N- its 11pm and im getting tired so had no time to look through it. Any mistakes you know what to do, enjoy chapter 9🤗