Tyler's Back?

* Alexis's Pov*

I walked up to her door and knocked. No answer. I pushed it alittle and it was unlocked. That kinda scared me. I walked in her house and closed the door slowly.
"Audrey?" I started calling "are you here?" "audrey?" No answer.
After a while I heard some noises upstairs. So I started walking up there to find out what it was. Slowly going up the stairs the noises got louder and louder. It was coming from Audrey's room. I counted to 3 and pushed the door wide open to see audrey in her closet throwing things away.
"Audrey. There you are. Why haven't you been answering my calls or messages?" I asked her.
"I found something out about rachel. And I wanted to be alone to think about it." She said to me.
"Oh I'm sorry, I'll come back later then." I said to her.
"No,no its okay now. I'm good."
"Well okay. Do you wanna tell me what you found out?"
"Emma came to the wake and told me her mother was telling the sheriff that she didn't kill herself. she was murdered. And they opened a murder case yesterday about it." Audrey explained to me.
I walked up to her and gave her a hug.
"It's going to be okay. Their going to find out who did it." I told her.
"Emma said they also said it could be the same person who killed nina." She explained more.
"Tyler?" I asked.
"Yea but they're not even sure tyler killed nina. They're still looking for him." She said.
"He's still missing? Jesus." I said.
After a while I hugged her again and helped her throw stuff away. I found this teddy bear that was fluffy and threw it at her and started laughing. She looked at me with a cute little smirk and threw it back. She laughed really hard cause it hit my face. So I threw it back harder and she came towards me and grabbed me and threw me on her bed. We were fake fighting and laughing for a while till she started staring at me. Jesus I can't get enough of those green eyes I swear.
"What happened?" I asked her.
"Nothing." She answered. "Just thinking."
She kept staring at me and started leaning closer to my lips. She was finally about to kiss me when we both got a text message from riley.

"Sos meet us at the cafe in 10."

I looked at her serious then we both walked downstairs to her car and got in.
"I wonder what it's about." I told her.
"When riley said Sos it must be something important." Audrey explained and then we pulled away from her house and drove to the cafe.

We got to the cafe and noticed brooke, Emma, will, jake,and riley.
"What's going on?" Audrey asked.
"Where's noah?" I asked after.
"Me and him were uh, doing things till I got a text from tyler. He said he needed my help so I gathered everyone together to talk about it." Riley explained.
"And you left the little dude hanging hard?" Jake asked giggling.
"Jake bigger issues right now." Emma said.
"Apparently big enough to leave noah alone." Jake said.
"That's weird cause I got the same texts from him." Brooke said.
"Wait he texted you too?" I asked.
"Yea same time as riley." She explained.
"Thats weird." Will said
"Yea we should report this." Emma said.
"Guys Tyler's are friend we need to help him not report him." Riley said.
"Riles I know you wanna see the good in everyone but he could've killed nina. And we need the police to handle it." Brooke told her.
"Fine. Let's just go see if the messages are actually coming from his phone." Riley said.
"Good. I'll get the car ready." brooke said and she walked outside to the car. And riley followed.
"Okay I'm going with them so anyone else?" Emma asked
"I will." I said. "I'm kinda worried about all this stuff too." I walked up to audrey and gave her a hug.
"You go home okay? I'll call you when we're done." I told her.
She hugged back and grabbed my hand. I looked at her deep into those green eyes once more tonight and walked over to emma.
"Me and will have business to take care off so we're gonna go do that." Said jake
"Well okay have fun with that." Emma said.
Then jake and will walked out the door. And Audrey followed. And me and Emma walked to Brooke's car were riley and brooke were waiting.
We all hopped in the car and drove to the police station.