Audrey & Alexis.

*Alexis's Pov*

After me and Audrey left Emma's job we walked back to my house.
"Can you sleep over?" I asked her.
Woah alexis did I really just came out of nowhere and ask to sleep over.
"Yea sure, why?" She asked me.
"I don't know. Noone is going to be home and with the deaths and stuff going on I don't feel safe." I explained to her.
"And you feel safe, with me around?" Audrey asked me.
"Yea." I answered trying not to blush.
"Is it because you-" I stopped her from
Talking anymore.
"No audrey, im not saying who I like." I told her.
she came up to my face Really really close.
"You will soon. And I will find out. Especially since your bi and now it can be anyone." She said to me.
I looked into her green eyes and started smiling. After a while  we kept walking and we saw an ex of mine. His name is justin.
"Hey Alexis, It's been a while, I miss you can we talk?" He asked me.
"No, now get out my way." I told him. I pushed him to the side and kept walking with audrey, and of course he followed.
"But baby, we were good together." He said.
"Yea before you cheated on me." I said to him rolling my eyes.
Audrey walked in front of me.
"Can you leave her alone? It's obvious she doesn't want you anymore." Audrey told him pushing him away.
"And who are you to her to tell me this and be in my business?" He asked her with a smirk waiting for her to have no reply.
"I'm her girlfriend." Audrey said with a smirk on her face winking at me.
"What!?" He asked her.
"Yea what?" I asked her as well looking confused.
"Yes this is my girlfriend." She repeated.
"I doubt it. Alexis isn't bi." Justin said to audrey.
"There's alot about me you never knew." I told him rolling my eyes.
"Yes apparently. Cause shes my girlfriend now." Audrey said. She walked up to me and grabbed my hand. I tried so hard not to blush.
"Prove it then." He told us then he folded his  arms together and smirked.
"There's no way he's going to believe us now." I said quietly.
"Alright fine." I said to him "we-" I was cut off because audrey came up to my face. She grabbed my face and pulled it close to hers and kissed me passionately. Of course I kissed back. And before I knew it we were just making out in front of justin.
"Okay I got it. Sorry I bothered you two." Justin said. Then he walked away. I pushed away from audrey.
"Why did you kiss me?" I asked.
"Two reasons. One to prove a point. And two because I wanted him to stay shut." She said smiling.
"What was the point?" I asked her.
"Ill tell you later."She said to me with a smirk.
"Well okay." I said. "I'm still confused on one thing."
"What is it?" She asked.
"Why did you even tell him you were my girlfriend? I mean all I had to do was ignore him and keep walking and nothing would've happened." I told her.
she looked at me, It looked like she was trying not to blush.
"Um idk. It was just the first thing I thought of hehe." She said with a chuckle.
"Oh." I said.
We got to the front of my house and walked in and went straight to my room. I laid on my bed closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.
"You are not tired." Audrey said to me.
"Actually i am." I told her with some attitude. "Now if you'll excuse me."
I closed my eyes again. Out of nowhere I felt this bump on my bed and I jumped alittle. I opened my eyes to see audrey right next to me staring into my eyes. I want to kiss her again. I thought. But it wouldn't mean nothing to her.
She moved closer and closer to me I kept trying to back away.
"Alexis?" She questioned.
"Yes audrey?" I answered.
"Please. Tell me who you like. Is it me? I kissed you because I wanted to help. And I know you enjoyed it. You can tell me anything and I swear nothing will change. I just want to know." She said to me. She grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

Should I tell her I like her? Scratch that. Love her? I mean we have gotten close and come on, she kissed me. I think I should and see where it goes.

"Audrey, I do like you. Even since I met you I've liked you alot actually. I couldn't let noone find out though. So only jake knows." I told her closing my eyes hoping she doesn't gag or leave.
"You actually do like me?" She sat up and smiled. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.