Where's Will? (Part One)

*Alexis's Pov*

When me and jake finally got to Noah's job we got out the car to see piper,brooke,noah,and emma standing outside.

"Why are we out here shouldn't we be in there talking about what's gonna happen?" I asked them.

"Piper is going to take us to where will and her were. She got attacked by the killer too." Emma explained to me.

"Dammit, so that means we have to get back in our cars?" Jake asked. "You know how much work that is?"

"Jake just shut up and get in." I told him me,him,and noah went in his car while Emma and brooke went in Emma's car and piper went in her own car.
She drove by us and rolled down her window.
"I'm going to lead the way." She has told us. We all agreed and she lead the way with the rest of us following.

"I feel something." I had said to noah and jake.
"What do you feel alexis?" Noah asked me.
"Something isn't right about this. About piper." I spit out.
"Why you say that princess?" Jake asked.
"Because her and will both got attacked. I get that. But why did the killer take will to hold him hostage and not piper? Why only will. If I was a killer I would take both of them. I wouldn't leave one out to tell anyone." I explained to them.
"Are you trying to say that piper could be the killer?" Noah asked.
"Maybe not exactly, but I don't know. We should just watch our surroundings and pay attention." I told them.
"Yea you have a point, and I like your theory." Noah told me.
"Thanks." I said back then I rested my arm on the window and looked away.
"You okay lexi?" Jake asked me.
"I think so." I answered back.
"What's on your mind?"
"Well for starters audrey." I hope she's gonna be okay and if anything I hope she doesn't get mad when she or if she finds out I lied to her about this. She just became my girlfriend. I don't wanna ruin it with the whole trust thing." I explained to him
"WAIT, YOU AND AUDREY? ARE A, ARE A THING?!" Noah asked surprised.
"Oh yea I forgot he didn't know." I said. I turned around in my chair and looked at him.
"It happened today. Long story not a good time for it. But we weren't gonna tell anyone yet, jake just knows cause he was at the wrong place wrong time." I explained to noah.
"But since when we're you bi?" He asked.
"That I kept a secret, for the reason because I didn't want anyone questioning me. And nobody besides jake and maybe audrey, but only jake  suspected that I ever liked audrey. So it was a good plan. But then she found out I was bi and then boom shit happened." I told him.

He sat back in his seat and looked confused. Probably because his own best friend hasn't even texted him yet to tell him about it.

"Anyway what the other thing your thinking about?" Jake continued to ask me.
"This exactly. I don't think I'm ready. What if we find the killer? What if we have to run from him or hide or fight?" I said panicking.
"Hey, hey we got this." He said to me rubbing my thigh. "I'm sorry I can't pull an audrey and kiss your lips to add on to that. I'm pretty sure that would make you calm."

"Your right it would." I said laughing.

After a while we pulled up to the place and parked. We all got out and started following piper.

"Why was Will here anyway?" Brooke asked.

"I don't really know why, he just said he was tired of everyone hating him so he wanted to do something right. Especially after jake framed him for holding the videos." Piper explained.

"What?" Brooke said she glared at jake. "I can't believe I actually trusted you." She said to him.
All he did was shrug his shoulders.

"Anyway after the mayor came and got the money from Will they talked and then he left. After a while we heard a noise and the killer ended up behind us. I was about to get stabbed when Will pushed me out the way and got sliced himself. The killer pushed me to where I fell on top of a rock and the Last thing I saw before I passed out was will getting dragged by the killer to somewhere I don't know." She finished explaining.
Emma looked around for a bit then looked at piper.