First Time.

*Alexis's Pov*

After a while me, audrey, and Noah stared at each other. we couldn't believe what just happened.
"Well I guess this means you're even right?" I said with a smile trying to see if any of them would laugh back.
Audrey looked at noah.
"I mean shes got a point. Are we forgetting the video her and nina posted about me?" She said to us.
"Yes I get it audrey." Noah said. "But you guys fixed it all. So now this is a new problem." Noah said to us.
"She doesn't have to know it happened from us." I told them. "Let her think that killer that's out there did it."
"True alexis has a point." Audrey said walking up to my bed to come sit next to me. "Let's just pretend it wasn't us and comfort emma in her time of need."
"Well then you guys go ahead." I'm gonna go home and figure out more stuff I'll let you know." Noah said.
"Okay let's find emma." I said looking at Audrey.
"Bye guys." Noah said Then he left my house and rushed home.
"Come on audrey."  I told her.
"Not yet." She said.
"What? Why not?" I asked her.
she started walking towards me and grabbed both my hands. Pushing me against the wall. She put her face really close to mine.
"I still have one more question for you." She said to me.
"Well what is it?" I asked.
"Who do you like? I will never ever stop asking you this." She said to me.
"Right now is not the time to ask me this. We have to go comfort emma. Remember." I said to her trying to convince her to change the subject. I just wanna kiss her so bad. but no I can't im strong I can hold on.
"I know but this is more important." She said.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"Because I have to know. Is it jake?" She asked.
"No." I answered
"Are you bi- or lesbian?" She asked me.
I guess I could at least Finally tell her this.
"Yes I am bi. Now that's all I'm saying now let me go." I told her.
she removed her hands and moved back away from my face. She looked shock.
"What?" I asked
"So that means you could also like a girl." She said to me.
"Oh my God let it go, come on. Let's go see emma." I said to her. As I grabbed her hand to pull her with me she locked hers into mine tightly and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs and hopped in my car and we drove to Emma's job.

********************
When we got to Emma's job we walked through the doors and everyone was laughing at her looking at their phones. Emma was no where to be found, we walked up to the counter and asked her boss where she was. She told us behind the doors in the back so we went to go check on her. She was sitting on the floor crying.
"Emma, are you okay?" Audrey asked her.
"No I'm not. The killer just put my first time video out in public and now the whole world is going to see." She said  back to us hiding tears.
"Did you even know there was a video?" I asked
"No, who could've or even would've video tapped us?" She said while  putting her hands to her face to start crying.
"I don't know emma, maybe that Jackass will?" Audrey said with an attitude folding her arms.
"Will? No I don't think so, I mean he's lied to me alot but I don't think-" She stopped talking cause I interrupted.
"Maybe you should ask. You don't know what he could've done." I told her rubbing her back.
After a while of talking about it brooke came.
"Can I speak to emma alone please guys?" She asked us.
"Um sure." Audrey said. Then pulled my arm across the other side of coffee shop.
"Aren't we going to leave them alone?" I asked her.
"Of course not, I mean we are but we're going to listen." Audrey said hiding behind the building.
After a while they walked back into the coffee shop.
"Let me buy you a coffee so we can sit and talk." Brooke said to emma.
"Well okay." Emma said back sounding suspicious.
After they got their coffee they sat down at a table. Brooke kept on tapping her hands on the table like she was nervous.
"Okay, brooke what's up? As much as i dont want to i have to go back to work soon so make this quick." Emma said to her.
"Okay, Um before I say anything. How hot is your coffee?" Brooke asked her.
"Well you know it's coffee, so it's pretty hot." Emma explained to her.
Brooke grabbed Emma's coffee and moved it near her. Emma was confused why.
"So um remember when will asked you out? And you were happy and stuff?" Brooke asked her.
"Um yea, brooke what's going on?" Emma asked her.
"So nina bet will to ask you out. And that he couldn't sleep with you within a month." She told her.
"What? Are you serious?!" Emma yelled.
"Now I would like to hit someone if I was you. So I get if you wanna hit me." Brooke said Then she closed her eyes waiting for emma to punch her.
"I'm not gonna hit you brooke. I would be mad at you, but you are kinda apart of what I have left. So I'm not going to be mad." Emma said to her.
"Really?" Brooke asked.
"Yea. I am mad at Will though. And he will hear my mouth." Emma said.
"Now I gotta get back to work. So go brooke."
"Okay. I'm sorry em." Brooke said Then she got up grabbed her coffee and went home.
after a while of waiting me and Audrey walked back inside.
I walked closer to audrey and she grabbed my hand. That's not what I was going for so I rolled my eyes and moved away.
"I was gonna tell you something."  I told her.
"Oh then what is it?" She asked.
"I can't believe will did that." I whispered to her.
"Me either. Let's see if she's okay." Audrey said.
We walked up to emma and she looked at us hiding tears.
"Are you gonna be okay em?" Audrey asked.
"Yea I'll talk to you guys later." Emma said.
Then she walked up to her counter.
And me and Audrey left.

***********************
                 *Emma's pov*

When work was over I had to close. So I threw out the garbage, and locked the doors. I started walking home when I heard someone follow me. I grabbed the taser that Audrey let me use out of my pocket and hid around the corner. The footsteps kept coming closer and closer. Right when I felt the person get close enough I pulled out the corner and turned on the taser. The person fell to the floor in shock.
"Will? What are you doing here. It's 9:30pm." I said to him picking him up off the floor.
"I knew you got out of work at this time and I wanted to talk." He explained to me.
"About what? How you used me? How you never really liked me? How it was all for a bet?" I questioned him pushing him with all the force I have.
"No em it's not like that. I do love you  after all that happened I realized I love you." He said to me trying to hold me. I pushed him away and slapped him in the face.
He rubbed his cheek and looked at me.
"Emma you weren't just a game. That's never what you were to me, okay? This was real. Em I love you." He said to me. I back away again for the third time.
"Wow you sound like a bad romantic comedy. Except we didn't meet cute. We met sick twisted." He put on a sad face and I rolled my eyes turned around and continued walking how i was before I ran into him feeling ashamed of myself.

A/N- if you are still reading my story i thank you. I actaully enjoy writing and i hope you all enjoy reading it. Favorite, comment, add to library if it isnt there already whatever you choose.  I just hope you enjoy the book!😊 um grammer mistakes, comment about it please i could really use you're help. Enjoy this chapter!😁