Secrets.

*Alexis's Pov*

The Sheriff drove us 4 to the police station. We sat in his office while he called our parents. When he was done he walked up to us.
"So, what were you guys doing in that hosptial anyway?" He asked.
"How did you even know we were there?" Noah asked after.
"Anonymous call from someone who watched you guys break in." He answered us.
We all started looking around at each other. We most likely were all thinking the same thing. Who could've saw us? Was it the killer? All this is getting weirder and weirder by the minute. After a while of sitting quite Emma's mom walked in.
"Emma? What's going on?" She asked her. she stared at all 4 of us.
"Now, you're turn. What were you guys doing in the hospital in the first place?" The sheriff asked us again.
"Tyler- or the killer sent me a year book from the year the first murders started happening. And the faces of all the ones that died were cut out. Except for my father's. His was scratched out. And there was a message that the killer wrote that said "the answer lies beneath where the mask was made." So we went to the hosptial to look for answers to see if we could find out why all this is happening." Emma explained to him.
"Emma why haven't you told me any of this?" Her mother asked her. "You really wanna talk about things that haven't been told, daisy?" Emma said to her mother with an attitude.

"DAISY?!" Noah yelled. "YOU'RE DAISY YOU EMMA'S MOM IS-" He kept yelling till me and Audrey looked at him seriously. "Sorry I'll shut up now." He said.
then we looked back to emma and her mom.
"I have reasons for not telling you who I am. You just don't understand. I tried to protect you." She explained to emma.
"Well look where we are now mom. Guess this protecting stuff isn't working out for us." Emma said crossing her arms at her mother.
"Come on let's go." Her mother said to emma. Then her and emma left the office and went home. After a while with it just being me, audrey and Noah the sheriff spoke to us.
"Why did you guys not come to the police right when you found that year book?" He asked us.
"Because last time we went to the police it didn't really end well." Noah said.
The sheriff stood there quite. "From now on come to us. No matter what." He said. "We also found Nina's laptop. So just in case anything is missing audrey were going to need your camera."
Audrey looked at me and Noah and handed him the camera. I looked at her with a shocking face. Like did she really just give the sheriff the camera? I looked at noah. he seemed calm about this too. Why was I the only one panicking about this.
"Now, audrey your dad said he can't come get you. So you would have to go home with Alexis if that's okay with her." He said.
'Yea of course that's okay. My mother knows?" I asked him
"Yea she knows, and about noah too. His mom just got back from vacation so she won't pick him up till later and we don't want him here alone. So he'll be going with you too." He explained to me.
"Thats fine then. I honestly don't mind." I told him.
After a while my mother got there and we went outside and hopped in the car.
"Mom, you met audrey already. Now this is noah. He's really cool and funny. (And has the same intrest as i do)" I whispered that last part in her ear.
"Well that's great honey. And nice to meet you noah." She said.
"Nice to meet you to Alexis's mom." Noah said with his cheesy looking smile we all enjoy
"Please noah, call me Ms. Grace." She told him
"Well okay." He said.
The rest of the ride was quite. I kept thinking of what could've been the reason audrey gave sheriff hudson the camera without even fighting. She just handed it over. We finally got to the house and we got out the car and walked inside.
"We're gonna be in my room mom." I told her.
"Okay, I'll call you guys when dinner is done." She yelled to us.
Then we walked upstairs to my room and sat on the bed in silence.
After a while I couldn't take It anymore. I exploded.
"Okay audrey why the hell did you just give your camera to the sheriff without even fighting you just handed it over. And you noah why were you so calm and okay about it? Was I the only one who cared about what we just went through?!?!" I yelled at them.
"Alexis, relax." Audrey said to me getting up from the bed. She put her hands on my shoulders.
"Listen. Do you remember where I put the chip after noah handed it back to me from copying all the stuff in Nina's laptop to it?" She asked me.
"No not really. I was more focused on surviving and making sure you both did too." I answered her crossing My arms.
"When I gave it audrey she put the chip in her bag. The bag that she is so happening to carry around her right now because the sheriff never asked for it." Noah said.
"So wait, you put the chip in the bag instead of back in the camera?" I asked trying to comprehend.
"Yes because I knew the sheriff was gonna end up asking for my camera. He wouldn't ask for my bag." Audrey said to me.
"Oh I get it now. Sorry for yelling crazy." I said giggling.
"Okay now alexis do you have a laptop?" Noah asked me.
"Yes. I do." I answered.
"Okay let me see it, so I can put the chip in it and look through all the files nina had of us.' He said.
I walked over to my drawer and opened It to pull out my laptop.
"Here you go." I said to noah handing it to noah.
he opened it up, I put the password in and he put the chip in.
"Okay so let's see what the killer has been hiding ever since Nina died."

He said. Then he started going through the files one by one we watched and read everything that was there. Until we got to the Last one.
"This one has a password." Noah said to us.
We all looked at each other.
"Well you guys knew nina, kinda sort of. So think of stuff she would like and make it the password." I told them.
"Try thunder bitch." Audrey said with a serious face.
I couldn't tell if she was joking, but I just hope so.
Noah looked at her. "Well okay let's see." He typed in thunder bitch and it said incorrect.
"Eh to ovbious." Audrey said.
I giggled alittle.
"It's okay I can get around it that was just an amusement phase." Noah said Then he typed on the laptop like he never typed before he was typing so fast it reminded me of flash.
"You almost make this look cool." Audrey said with a smirk.
"Yea well we are cooking with gas." Noah said.
"Yep and there it went." Audrey said putting her hand over her face. I'm sitting behind them just dying because all this is amusing and funny.
At some point noah stopped typing. And then the blurry pictures started becoming clear.
"We're in." He said.
"You're a jedi." Audrey said.
"Oh my God you did it." I came out of nowhere and yelled.
"What is it?" Audrey asked.
"It's looks like a video file." Noah answered.
He made the picture more clearer and zoomed in.
"Woah it's, Emma and will." Audrey said.
"Oh my god." I said.
Me and Audrey looked at each other.
"Turn it off, turn it off, turn it off, turn it off, turn it off." Me and Audrey said in unison.
"Yea I'm trying." Noah said.
Audrey tried to help him turn it off and pushed a button and it said uploading.
"Uploading? Uploading where?" Audrey asked.
"It's a hidden executable, I can't find out where." Noah said. "But it's shared with a list serve."
"WHAT LIST SERVE?" Audrey started to yell.
After a while everything got quite and all our phones got a message. it was the video.
"Oh my god. You sent it to everyone we know." I told them and we all looked at each other in silence.

A/N- do the usual please. I'm in school in math class  bored so i figured why not post,even tho i have like a day left before i was suppose to but oh well😂 enjoy😊