Chapter 1

Hi. My name is Sam. Yes, I am a girl. I am eleven years old and I have been living in this orphanage in Ireland for four crappy years of my life.

This place, for me is a living hell. All of the older girls bully me and I barely leave the comfort of my bed. The older girls always call me 'different', but I prefer the term 'unique'.

Since I had no friends at the orphanage I decided to make internet friends. No, not the friends that will lead you into an alley way and hurt you, but the ones that are going through similar things as you.

That is when I stumbled upon a Youtuber by the name of Jacksepticeye. He was a loud Irishman that played video games for a living. Now I have been watching Jack/Sean for four years.

Since then, I got the orphanage director, Ms. Hall, to order me some of Jack's merch. I have a 'booper dooper' sweatshirt and a 'Screw you Billy' t-shirt.

I am so glad that when my day is looking bad I can just look to Jack. I wish all internet people were as original and kind.

Jack's P.O.V

I have been thinking really hard about this for a year now, but tomorrow I believe will be the day. I have been thinking about adopting a child.

I decided that I would adopt locally and I don't care if it is a boy or a girl. It's just getting a little lonely around the flat. I was hoping for a range of 10 to 15 year olds.

I just need to finish editing my two videos for tomorrow, so then I can spend all day with him/her. I can wait! I just know that he/she will be a BOSS!

Sam's P.O.V

"Girls! Boys! Everyone! Down to the common room please!" Ms. Hall shouted. Once everyone had got downstairs we had to have a lecture about what tomorrow is. Tomorrow is adoption day.

I hate adoption day! I have been here for four years and still, nothing! Even though there is no chance for me, I always pray that one day I will find new parents and my life will be wonderful.

Ms. Hall sent us up to bed after an hour of the same talk I've heard for four years.

I decided to watch Jack's latest video before I went to sleep. The last thing I heard was "AND THANK ALL DUDES AND I WILL SEE YOU IN...."

A.N.
So, how did you guys like it? Sorry, I suck at writing.
Q: Who is your fav. Youtuber(s)?
A: I have a lot:
Jackseptieye (duh), Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Sup3rfruit, and Matthias (btw there is a lot more)

Scömíche
{Sam}