Chapter 9

Jack's P.O.V
After about nine hours the plane, it finally started going down towards the runway. I look and see that both Sam and Mark are asleep. I reach over and shake Mark awake and left Sam be. "Are we here?" Mark said groggily. "Yea" I whispered.

When the plane finally landed Mark got up with his carry-on and mine, while I grabbed Sam and her carry-on. She grabbed a hold of my neck and buried her face into my chest. We met Mark at luggage claim and got our belongings. "Ryan said he's outside waiting for us." Mark said.

We walked outside and saw Ryan standing next to a black car. "Hey guys!" He yelled running over to us. We all exchanged our 'hello's', except for Sam, who just hide behind me. "Oh, I almost forgot. Ryan, this is my daughter Sam. Sam, this is my friend Ryan." I said eagerly. "Hi Sam, nice to meet ya!" Ryan smiled. Sam smiled and and whispered 'You too.' I guess I didn't realise she was that shy. "Come on guys let's get going." Mark said

We all piled into the car, with our luggage in the trunk. Ryan drove, Mark sat shot gun, and Sam and I sat in the back.

-
After a twenty minute drive we arrived at Mark's house. Ryan had to go pick up Matt, so he said 'goodbye' and life the three of us. Once we got inside Mark showed us around. "Here we are." Mark said opening a wooden door. "This where you and Sam we be sleeping." Mark said. "Wow Mark thanks!" I said.

A.N
I have never done this before, but I'd like to start! I would like to give a big thanks to littlecastiel for making me feel more comfortable with my writing! Thank you!
~Sam