Chapter 18

Jack's P.O.V
I looked in my mirror and noticed that Sam was asleep. I figured that it would be a good time to call Maddie. "Hey Jack." Maddie said. "Hey, I just thought I'd call and let you know that I'm back in Ireland." I said, staring at the traffic in front of me. "Um...Alright. Do you want to meet at like 7 ish at the café?" She suggested. "Sure." I agreed. Then Maddie disconnected.
I looked back and saw the that Sam had her eyes open. "How was your nap?" I asked. She looked at me, rolled her eyes and then pulled out her phone.

For most of the car ride Sam was very quiet. She stayed on her phone and looked up at me every so often. 'I wonder what she thinking about." I pondered to myself.  I knew that I had to tell about going to go see Maddie but, I figured I should wait until we got home.

After fifteen more minutes in the car we were finally home. I had really bad jet lag. I slowly took the key out of the ignition and opened my door. I opened Sam's door and saw that she had fallen asleep again. I grabbed her and her backpack and took her inside. I gently placed her on the couch and checked the time. I had to meet Maddie in ten minutes. I wrote Sam a quick note and set it on the coffee table in front of her. I grabbed my jacket and dashed out to my car.

Sam's P.O.V
I woke up in silence on the couch. I sat up and noticed a piece of paper on the coffee table. I read the note from Jack and grabbed my backpack and went up to my bedroom. I sat at my desk and went on YouTube to waste sometime. I grabbed my phone and saw apiece of paper through my clear case.

A.N
Oh my god. I am sooooooooo sorry ! I can't tell you how sorry I am that I didn't update. New year, same lazy me. How was your Christmas/Holidays? Also, 10K WHAT THE HECK?!?! Thank you guys so much. You can't believe how thankful I am for you guys.
~Sam <3