Chapter 17

Sam's P.O.V
We all finish eating around 13:00 (1:00). Everyone walked out to our car and said their 'goodbye's'. It was going to be hard leaving Mark, Felix and Ken. When you spend a few weeks with someone you love, it will be hard to let go.

Matt and Amanda both hugged me and wished me a nice trip back. I said 'thank you' and hugged them back . After Matt and Amanda said 'goodbye' to everyone they got in their car and drove back home.

After they pulled out of the parking lot we all got into our car. Mark drove again, I sat shot gun, and Jack, Felix, and Ken were in the back. Mark put the key in the ignition and we were on our way back to our hotel to grab our stuff.

Once we got back to the hotel we said 'goodbye' to Felix and Ken, since they wouldn't be going with us. We walked up to our room grabbed all of our belongings and loaded them into Mark's car.

We drove to the airport and we all got out of the car. Mark helped us bring our luggage to security and we said 'goodbye'. Dad and I started walking to our gate. The flight attendant took our boarding passes and we got on the plane.

After about two hours I looked over at Jack and saw him fidgeting in his seat. "Are you ok?" I asked. He stopped moving and put his hand on my cheek for reassurance. "I'm fine." I nodded and looked out the window. I kinda wanted to ask him about the whole baby thing, but I thought that would just make him more shaky. So, for the rest of the flight we sat in silence.

-----Time Skip Cause...Idk I Just Want One-----

We got off the plane and we were finally back in Ireland. Jack held my hand as we walked to baggage claim. I found my suit case and grabbed it. A few minutes later we found Jack's and we were off to the parking lot. After twenty minutes of us searching for Jack's car we remembered that we wrote down we're our car was. (Has anyone ever done that...no just me, ok 😂) We walked to our car and threw all of a crap in the trunk. We got in and started back home. I decided to sit in the back so I could take a nap. The last thing I remember was us pulling out of a gas station.

When I woke up I heard a woman's voice coming from the passengers seat. I looked up and saw their was no one there. I looked again and realized that Jack had someone on speaker phone. I didn't really pay that much attention to who it was.
........
A.N
Oh my gosh guys, I am so sorry for not updating in forever. However, on a more positive note, we hit 5k reads! That is insane! I hope you guys love the story! Thank you guys so much for all your support!
~Sam <3