Chapter 19

Sam's P.O.V
I peeled back my case and grabbed the little piece of paper. I had forgotten why I had put it there. I quickly unfolded the paper and ran over to my computer.
Within fifteen minutes of me being on my computer I had created a YouTube channel. The creating part only took two seconds but, it took me a while to come up with a name. I grabbed my phone and got on my Instagram. I searched Ethan's username and hit follow. I copied my YouTube channel link and sent it to him.
After I sent it to him I went back to his profile and looked through some of his photos. What, it's not stalking. Ethan was cuter than I'd remembered. He had beautiful green eyes and blue hair. I guess he died it from the last time I saw him.

-knock knock-
"Who's there?" I asked. Jack poked his head in, "It's me." "What have you been up to?" Jack questioned. "Nothing." I said looking back at my computer. "What's going on with Maddie?" "We just talked about living situations. And she told me the gender." Jack smiled. "Oh my gosh what is I going to be?!" I squealed. "It's going to be a boy! Maddie was wonder if you'd like to pick out the name." Jack said looking at me. "Really?!? She wants me to pick the name?!" I said jumping up from my chair and into my dad's arms. "Of course." He said while hugging me.
----
Around 16:30 (3:30 am) I got out of my bed and went into Jack's room. He was snoring softly under his covers. "Dad" I whispered. No response. I walked over to his bed and shook him. "Dad." I said a little bit louder. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "What" he said with a yawn. "I know what I want to name the baby." I said. "Can't this wait until morning?" He said rolling over. "No..." I said, rolling him over to face me again. "Fine, what did you pick?" He said sitting up. "Brandon" I said smiling.  "That's a great name." Jack said. "I'll tell Maddie in the morning." I reached over and hugged Jack and then quickly ran back to my bedroom.

------
I got up around 6:30 and went downstairs for breakfast. I decided to make Jack and myself some pancakes. A half an hour or so went by until Jack finally came downstairs. He thanked me for the pancakes and when we finished eating we got ready for the day.

I got dressed in my FOB tank top, some ripped jeans, and my red vans. I then went downstairs and met Jack at the front door. We both got in the car to go see Maddie.

-------
Maddie said that she really loved the name and that she was super excited. I was too, I always loved little kids. I just can wait till he is born.

A.N
I hate myself for not updating. I'm such an idiot. Yay! Sam's having a baby brother! Thank you for everyone who commented names! The suggestion Brandon was from -RandomPotato- , so thanks! It took me like three hours narrowing names down 😂. Anyways thanks you guys so much!
~Sam <3