Chapter 15

Jack's P.O.V

"Hello?" She said. "Um...hey Maddie. Uh...it's me...um...Jack." I squeaked. "Jack?" She said surprised. "Uh what's wrong?" "I was thinking last night and...what are we gonna do?" I sighed. "I don't know." She said flatly. "When you come back to Ireland let's go out and talk over coffee." I agreed and hung up. I breathed a sigh of relief and walked back into the hotel room.

Sam had already gotten up and taken a shower. "What were you doing?" She asked. "Oh nothing." I said looking at the floor. She looked at me skeptically and just nodded her head. "Since today is our last day Mark found a few places we should go to." I said. "Ok, can't wait!" Sam squealed.

------------Time Skip Because I'm Lazy-----------

Mark texted me and told me to meet him in the lobby so we could go. "Come on Sam!" I yelled as I was walking out of the door. "Coming!" She yelled. We decided that it would be faster if we just took the stairs.

Sam's P.O.V

Once we got to the lobby Mark, Felix, and Ken were all waiting by the exit. We all said our 'good morning's' and walked out to Mark's car. Mark drove, Jack sat shot gun, and Felix, Ken, and I were all in the back. "Where are are we going?" I asked Mark. "Somewhere." He smiled.  I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Do you know where we're going Felix?" I whispered. "Sorry, but no." He replied. I quickly turned towards Ken. "I don't know either." Ken said. I leaned back in my seat and looked out the window.

///////////
We finally arrived at this cute little arcade. Not many cars were there. We all got out and started for the door. "We'll just goof around for a little bit and then grab some lunch." Mark explained.

We walked in and exchanged our money for tokens and went to the games. There were so many to choose from. Mark and Jack found some two player game, so I decided to stay with Felix and Ken. Then we spotted the awesome games, you know like the old fashioned arcade games. Games like 'Fix it Felix', 'Donkey Kong', 'PAC Man', and 'Q*bert'.

We played those for what felt like hours. What finally snapped me back into reality was a vibration in my pocket. This distracted me for just long enough that a ghost got me (In case you didn't know she is playing PAC Man). I sighed and pulled out my phone.
Dad💚: Mark and I r done, we're @ the car
I told Felix and Ken that it was time to go and we all met Mark and Jack outside.

"So, did you guys have fun?" Mark asked as we got in the car. "Yea! That was awesome! Thanks Mark!" I yelled. "Sometimes I wonder if Jack has rubbed off on you." Felix smirked.

A.N
Omg I am so sorry for not updating in forever. I can't make any excuses. I hope you guys enjoy this, it is really fun to write. I could always use some ideas! Don't be afraid to dm me! Also thank you to those of you who have commented baby names!
~Sam <3

OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 3k!!!! You guys are so amazing! I'm so glad that a lot of you have stuck around!