Chapter 7

Sam's P.O.V
After my tears had stopped, I tugged on Jack's sleeve. "Sam, you ok?" My dad said. "Yea, it's just... I would love to go to PAX with you." I whispered. "Sam..." Jack began. "No, it's ok dad. I want to go." I said, with a smile creeping on my face. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded in reply. "We're going to have to tell Mark." He said getting up.
-------------
Jack's P.O.V
"Mark, Sam said that she'd love to go to PAX with us." I beamed. "Are you ok Sam?" Mark asked. "Yea." Sam spoke quietly. "I think I should be heading to bed." Mark said with a yawn. "Ok, Sam and I will start to pack." I said.

"Wait why do we have to pack now?" Sam asked me. "Because Mark is leaving tomorrow and we're going with him." "Wait... WHAT?" Sam practically yelled. "Yea. You might want to get started. We'll be there a couple of weeks." I said kissing her on the head. Sam ran in to her room and started right away. As for me, well.... I had... Stuff to do.

Ok, fine I was watching Youtube videos. Don't judge me. Anyway, two or three hours later I decided I should start packing, it is midnight after all.

A.N.
Sorry the was a shortish chapter. If you guys liked this please tell me by leaving a answer to my question. Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 134 READS! That's amazing! ☺️
Q: What kind of pet do you have?
A: I have a cat ^----^
~Sam <3