Chapter 13

Sam's P.O.V
The signing finally ended around 6:00. It was actually a lot of fun. Some people recognised me from Jack's Instagram posts and they wanted to get some pictures with me. They were all so sweet. Jack has a really nice community.

I helped Jack put all the things that his community gave him in his car and met Felix at his. Mark, Felix, and Ken were all standing next to each other. "Hey guys!" Ken said smiling at the two of us. "Are you guys up for dinner?" Jack looked down at me and I nodded my head. "Yea, that sounds great." Jack smiled in return. Felix and Ken got in Felix's car and Mark got in ours.

We ended up going to this pizza place by a really cool antique store. During dinner Felix and Ken got to know me better. I would say I got to know them, but I kinda was subscribed since age seven.

I was getting kind of tired, but I didn't want Jack to have to miss out with his friends. I tried to hold back a yawn, but it got the best of me. Jack noticed and said we should get going back to our hotels. "If you want Sam can come back with me and you guys can go up to the bar." Mark suggested. "That's up to Sam." Jack said looking at me. I nodded my head 'yes' and yawned again.

I hugged Jack goodbye and walked back to our hotel. Jack gave me the key to get in the room. The wait for the elevator was so long, so we decided that we should take the stairs. Our room was on the third floor, so it wasn't that bad of a walk. Once we got to our room I got a text from Jack. "Are you at the hotel ok?" I quickly responded a 'yes' and sat down on my bed. "What do you want to do?" Mark asked. "Is it ok if I just go to bed?" I asked. "Sure, if you need me I'll be on the couch." He smiled.

Jack's P.O.V
Once we reached the bar we order a few drinks and sat in a booth. "Sam's a really sweet girl Jack." Felix said, taking a sip of his beer. "Thanks. I just feel bad..." I sighed. "Why, you're a great dad!" Ken said. "It's not that." I whispered. "Well..." Felix said. "You remember Maddy?" I said looking at my beer. "Yea, what about her?" Ken said. "She's pregnant. I just don't want Sam to think that I would abandon her." I sighed. "Jack...Does she know?" Felix said, holding my shoulder. "Yea, I told her on the way here." I said. "What are you even worried about. Jack that girl loves you." Ken smiled.
IMPORTANT:
Can you comment some boy or girl names? Thanks 🙏
A.N
I'm so sorry I haven't been updating! I keep telling myself that I will post another part, but clearly that doesn't happen. Thanks so much for reading! If you have any suggestions please tell me!
~Sam <3