Chapter 6

Jack's P.O.V
After Mark and I were done recording, we saw Sam had already ordered a pizza. We quickly ate and joined Sam on the couch. "Hey guys!" She smiled. "Hey Sam, I have some news." I said.

"Really what is it?" Sam asked. "How would you like to fly out with us to go to PAX!" I said excitedly. As soon as I asked the question I regretted it. I saw the look of terror on Sam's face as she ran out of the room.

"Is she ok?" Mark asked in confusion. "I-I don't know." I said honestly. I actually didn't know the answer to that. Did I not make myself clear about we would be going to PAX? What else did I say? "I should probably see what wrong, can you wait here?" I asked. "Yeah, I hope she's ok." Mark stated.

Sam's P.O.V
When Jack said the word 'fly', I immediately shut down. I hadn't told Jack about my past. It was a dark time for me, I wish to go back.
---------
After five minutes of me crying on my bed, I heard a knock on the door. "Sam...H-Hey um...Can I come in?" Jack said, his voice a little wavy. "Y-Yeah..." I sniffled.

Jack opened the door and rushed to my side. "Sam, are you ok?" He spoke quietly. "I shook my head no and continued crying. "Sam... Was it something I-I said?" He asked hesitantly. "It-Its just..." I tried to speak, but the day flashed back into my brain.

"Sam, it's ok... I'm right here. You can tell me anything." Jack smiled and wiped some tears. "I need to tell you what happened four years ago." I said with more tears flowing.

"My name was Sam King, I was the youngest child in a family of four. When I was seven, I was sent to live with my auntie for a few weeks. When my auntie dropped me off my parents and brother weren't there. I found out that the took a plane to fly out and surprise me.... Their plane ended up crashing... And-and.." I was going to continue, but couldn't. "Oh my god Sam... I'm-I'm so sorry." Jack said as he hugged me. "Please don't let me go." I whispered.

A.N.
So that was Sam's back story. Also, we hit 100 reads! That's incredible! Thank you so much! This story is so much fun to write.
Sam <3